Round table “Actual Issues of Case-Method Development in Business Education” is planned as part of international research conference “GSOM Emerging Markets Conference-2016”, that will be held on October 6 - 8, 2016 at Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg State University.
A number of topical issues of case-method will be discussed at the round table, including:
- Modern methods of case usage: does the case method evolve?
- Modern business case: students’ expectations and business schools opportunities
- Why use cases in the information era?
- How to use cases for the large audience?
- Case usage and information technologies: new opportunities and challenges
- Does the costs of new case development justify themselves?
- Cases as a tool to control learning results
- Research on the basis of case-method and the development of case studies: process dialectics.
Working language is Russian.
To participate in the round table please register as participants of the Emerging Markets Conference specifying the name “Case round table”.
We invite all the interested colleagues to participate in the round table. Share with your experience, knowledge, vision of the current stage of case-method development in Russia and worldwide.
Article prepared on the base of the best presentations, may be published in the journal “Herald of Saint Petersburg University. Management Series”.