The dissertation defense of Anna V. Logacheva on the topic “Organization Innovation Capabilities: Methods of Measurement and Management” nominated for Candidate of Economic Sciences degree on the specialty 08.00.05 – Economics and Management of National Economy (Innovation Management) will be held at GSOM SPbU on the session of Dissertation Council D 212.232.69 on March, 15th, 2016.
ONLINE BROADCAST >>
Dissertation research was conducted under scientific supervision of Anatoly K. Kazantcev, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of Operations Management Department. The opponents on the dissertation are Mikhail A. Gusakov, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Senior Researcher of the Laboratory of Complex Research on Regions Spatial Development, Institute of Regional Economy Problems RAS, and Lyubov A. Shamina, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Vice-director on Academic Affairs, Head of Management Department, Saint-Petersburg Branch of Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. Leading organization on the dissertation is Saint-Petersburg State University of Economics.
The goal of the study is to provide theoretical justification and develop methods of measurement and management of organization innovation capabilities oriented at core competences creation.
To achieve the goal several tasks were implemented:
- identification and systemization of premises for innovation capabilities development under evolutionary changes of innovation management theory and other management concepts;
- clarification of "innovation capability" concept, defining its essence, place and role in the innovation system of an organization;
- determination of the structure of organization innovation capabilities, systemization of indicators for its measurement;
- development of strategy for organization innovation capabilities empirical research;
- development of a methodology for quantitative assessment of innovation capabilities and innovation resources based on measurement structure;
- realization of experimental calculations for evaluation of innovation resources and innovation capabilities on the sample of Russian manufacturing enterprises in order to analyze the nature of relationship between them;
- development of models for integral estimation of innovation resources and innovation capabilities on the basis of empirical results and their interpretation;
- development of recommendations for implementation of research results in innovation processes management.
The text of the dissertation and the abstract of the thesis (avtoreferat) is available in the Library of Saint-Petersburg State University: 199034, Saint-Petersburg, Universitetskaya emb., 7/9, and on the website of SPbU by the link:
Dissertation defense will be held on March, 15th, 2016 at 17.30
Working language: Russian
Venue: Room 309, Volkhovskiy per. 3, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 199004
Phone: 323 84 53