During Fall Career Day '15 which will be held at GSOM SPbU Rosbank (Societe Generale Group) organizes an interactive presentation "General Inspection: career path and real-life cases in Societe Generale".
The General Inspection team carries out strategic audit and consulting missions, related to all the activities of Societe Generale in France and internationally.
Catch a unique opportunity and discover:
• How international banking system works
• A case study on an example of real projects
• How to join General Inspection and work in SG offices all over the world
We advise you to bring your CV in English
• SG Insperctor
• Saint – Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance (UNECON), Bachelor’s degree in International Economics (double degree diploma with Pierre Mendes France University, Grenoble); EDHEC MSc in Corporate Finance, EADA International Master in Finance,
• Integrated General Inspection right after graduation and since 2 years conducted several assignments in France and abroad covering different banking activities (SG Group Corporate centre management, Crédit du Nord – Banque Kolb, SG Private Banking Switzerland, Asset and Liability management within international subsidiaries).