Marina Latukha, Associate Professor, Organisational Behaviour & Human Resources Management , Graduate School of Management, Saint-Petersburg State University
Professor Latukha teaches international and strategic human resource management for BA, MA and MBA programmes. Her academic work focuses on international and strategic human resource management; internationalization of MNCs, personnel education and development, talent management, and professional skills development. She is the author of a number of case studies and academic articles published in Russia and abroad. Marina Latukha has attended several postdoctoral programmes in leading European and USA business schools, including the Harvard Business School, the Haas School of Business, the London Business School and the HEC School of Business. She is a member of the Strategic Management Society, Academy of International Business and the Academy of Human Resource development.
Publications in Refereed Journals
- Latukha, M. (2014) Talent management in Russian companies: domestic challenges and international experience. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, in press.
- Panibratov, A., & Latukha, M. (2014). Obtaining international results through partnerships: Evidence from Russian MNEs in the IT sector, Journal for East European Management Studies, 19(1): 31-57.
- Latukha, M. (2014) Talent management: theoretical approaches and Russian’ companies’ experience, Herald of St-Petersburg State University, Management, 4: 46-67.
- Latukha, M., & Panibratov, A. (2013). Is the role of HRM strategic in M&A success? Exploring the involvement of HRM in a due diligence process, Journal of General Management, 39(1): 27-54.
- Latukha, M., Sannikova, Y., & Denisov, A. (2013) Human Resource Due Diligence Process for Mergers and Acquisitions, Herald of St-Petersburg State University, Management, 3: 69-90.
- Latukha, M., & Tsukanova, T. (2013). Talented employees in Russian and foreign companies, Voprosy Economiki, 1: 147-156.
- Latukha, M., Panibratov, A., & Safonova-Salvadori, E. (2011). Entrepreneurial FDI in emerging economies: Russian SME strategy for Brazil, International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, 12(3): 201-212.
- Latukha, M. (2011). To stay or leave: Motives behind the decisions of graduate programs’ trainees’ in European and Russian companies. Journal for East European Management studies, 16(2): 140-161.
- Latukha, M. (2011). From training programs to the creation of a corporate education system: the case of a Russian industrial company. International Journal of Case Studies in Management, 9(2): 1-8.
- Latukha, M. (2010). Approaches to corporate training systems for executives: evidence from Russian companies, Human Resource Development International, 13(2): 207-223
- Latukha, M. (2009). Executive teams training and development: evidence from Russian companies, Herald of St-Petersburg State University, Management, 8(2): 90-115
- Panibratov, A., & Latukha, M. (2014). Foreign expansion of Russian firms based on natural resources and technology, in M. Marinov and S. Marinova (eds.), Successes and Challenges of Emerging Economy Multinationals. Palgrave Macmillan: New York: 128-157.
- Panibratov, A., & Latukha, M. (2013). Servicing local customers for entering foreign markets: internationalization of Russian IT firms, in Marinov, M. and Marinova, S. (eds.) Emerging Economies and Firms in the Global Crisis, New York: Palgrave Macmillan: 314-333.
- Jormanainen, I., Panibratov, A., & Latukha, M. (2012). International competitiveness of Russian IT firms: strong rivals or survivors at the edge? in Ch. Mukhopadhyay, K.B. Akhilesh, R. Srinivasan, A. Gurtoo and P. Ramachandran (eds.) Driving the Economy through Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Emerging Agenda for Technology Management, New Delhi: Springer India: 849-858.
- Medvedev, A., & Latukha, M. (2012). Cross-Border Strategy and Operations: Finnish Companies in Russia. A Collection of Cases, Publishing House «Graduate School of Management».