Senior Lecturer, Department of Finance and Accounting
- Specialist Degree (International Finance), St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, 2000
- Corporate Governance
- E-Corporate Governance
SELECTED RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS (TOTAL NUMBER (more than 11))
Papers in Academic Journals
- Electronic Corporate Governance: Considering Stakeholders Interests. In «Vestnik St-Petersburgskogo Universiteta. “Management” series. Vol. 1, 2007 (together with A. Bukhvalov, I. Ilina).
Chapters in Books and Collections of Essays
- Organizational form choice for Russian companies: empirical study goals (together with A. Bukhvalov, I. Ilina, I. Oskolkov). In «Corporate governance and companies valuation». Materials of conference «Public sector transition: efficient management problems». St.Petersburg. Graduate School of Management, 2006.
- Electronic corporate governance and disclosure problems: a comparative pilot study. Working Paper. GSOM SPSU. № 23(R)–2006 (together with A. Bukhvalov, I. Ilina).
- Working out measures for leading the trading company of bread industry LLC Tsarsky chleb out of crisis: financial aspects // ECCH. Ref # 107-056-1. Teaching note # 107-056-8. 2007. (together with U. Ilina, T. Tumarova).