Professor, Marketing Department
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Doctor of Science (Economics), Leningrad State University of Engineering and Economics (LSUEE), 1988.
- Candidate of Science (Economics), Leningrad State University of Engineering and Economics (LSUEE), 1977.
- Specialist diploma (with excellence), specialization «Industry Planning», Leningrad State Financial and Economics Institute, 1973
- Specialist diploma, specialization «Shipbuilding and Ship Repair», 1962.
- Strategic Marketing
- Sales Management
- Companies Restructuring
- Management of Research and Development
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS (75 IN TOTAL)
Books, Monographs and Textbooks
- Distribution Management. SPb.: Saint-Petersburg University Publishing, Graduate School of Management, 2007; 2008 (Diploma of the All-Russian Completion «University Book–2008» in the nomination of the «Best textbook in Management and Marketing»).
- Sales Management. SPb.: Saint-Petersburg University Publishing, 2003; 2004.
- Firm Management in the market conditions. М.: Akvilon, 2001.
- International Management. SPb.: Piter, 2000 (coeditors: S.E. Pivovarov, L.S. Tarasevich, А.E. Maizel).
- Marketing for all. L.: Kultinformpress, 1995.
- How to segment the market and investigate the customer. SPb.: Akvilon, 1991 (coauther V.В. Hodyachenko).
Papers in Academic Journals
- Marketing Channels in the Norm and Crisis: Evidence from the Empirical Research. Vestnik of Saint-Petersburg State University. Management. 2009. Vol. 4. С. 107–129.
- Marketing Channels in the Norm and Crisis: the Contradiction of the Growth and Development. Vestnik of Saint-Petersburg State University. Management. 2010. Vol. 1. С. 119–138.
- Marketing New Priorities. Review on the book by O.A. Tretyak: Marketing: New Orientation of the Management Models // Russian Journal of Management 2006. №1 (with S.P. Kouchtch).
- Russian Consulting: Traditions, Problems of Establishment and Cultural Aspect // Vestnik of Saint-Petersburg State University. Management. Vol. 2. P. 108–119 (with S.I. Kiruykov).
Papers in Professional Journals
- “Benetton” Experience: eight lessons for the Russian companies // Light Industry Market. 2005. № 42. Electronic source: http://www.rustm.net/catalog/article/240.html.
- Vinchel Contemplates Market Expansion Strategies // Journal of Business Case Studies. 2008. January. Vol. 4, N1 (with R. Hise).
- The Iskrasoft Company’s Wholesale Operations: What Strategic Changes are Required? / The European Case Clearing House (ECCH). 2007. № 507-189-1 (with S.I. Kiruykov, L.L. Nikitina).
- The Iskrasoft Company’s Wholesale Operations: What Strategic Changes are Required? (Teaching Note) / The European Case Clearing House (ECCH). 2007. № 507-189-8 (with S. I. Kiruykov, L. L. Nikitina).
- Marketing Strategy of the Retail Chain «Pyaterochka» and Regional Development // Strategic Management for the Russian Companies: cases collection / Ed. By I.V. Gladkich, V.S. Katkalo, S.P. Kouchtch. SPb.: SPbSU puslish house, 2004 (with S. I. Kiruykov).
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE
- Internship, UC Berkley, Haas Business School (USA), 2002, 2004
- Internship, Texas A&M University (USA), 2001
- Internship, Technological University, Lappeenranta (Finland), 1985
- Internship, School of Economics, Berlin (Germany), 1981
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Chairman, Board of Directors of ZAO “Department Store Moskovsky”, 2002 – till present.
- Member, Board of Doctoral Thesis Defense of the Saint-Petersburg State University (GSOM), 2004 –2012.
- Scientific director of the Saint-Petersburg Government Program “Small Enterprises Development 2009-2011”.
- Director and co-executor of the consulting projects in the field of strategic marketing and sales management development and wholesales for Ltd “Transoil”, joint Russian-Germany company MC Bauchemie Russia, ZAO “Department Store Moskovsky”, ZAO “Pervomaiskaya Zarya”, ZAO “Iskrasoft” and others.