Senior Lecturer, Department of Finance and Accounting
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Degree in Economics, University of Passau, Germany, 1997.
- Degree in International Monetary and Credit Relations with Distinction, Financial Academy of the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 1994.
- Development of sales and service channels in retail banking business
- Asymmetry in credit relations and credit covenants
- Development of international financial centers
- Public - Private Partnerships and project finance in infrastructure
- Economic empowerment and support to development of small businesses, social entrepreneurship
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
Papers in Academic Journals
- Covenants as Risk Management Tool in Credit Relations // Bulletin of St. Petersburg State University. Management Series. 2015. Issue 1.
- Diversification of Services in Retail Banking Business. Example of Citi’s Development in Russia // Russian Management Journal – 2012. V.10, N2.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Honorary Award on behalf of the Governor of St. Petersburg for charity work. 2013.
- “Expert of the Year” in the Education nomination by “Expert Northwest” magazine, 2012.
- Top 50 Managers on Corporate Banking by Profile magazine, 2011.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Chairman The American Chamber of Commerce in St. Petersburg, 2016 - .
- Member of the Executive Committee of American Chamber of Commerce, St. Petersburg Chapter, 2006-. Elected Chairman of the Executive Committee in 2010 and 2011.
- Director, St. Petersburg Branch Manager, Member of the Board, AO Citibank, 2006–.
- Head of Global Transactional Services Client Management Department, Moscow, AO Citibank, 2003–2006.