Senior Lecturer, Department of Operations Management
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Candidate of Science in Economics, St.Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, 2000.
- Specialist Degree in Statistics, St.Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, 1995.
- Statistical tools as a base of informed decision in business
- Social and Financial statistics
- Statistical multi-dimensional data analysis and econometric modeling
- E-learning methodology
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
Monographs and Textbooks
- Chapter in The Routledge Companion to International Management Education. Edited by Denise Tsang, Hamid H. Kazeroony, Guy Ellis. Chapter 15. The Russian Wildcard in International Management Education, Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group. 2013 by Routledge – 414 pages ISBN 978-0-415-78314-9.
- Statistics for undergraduates. Practical application. Moscow, URAIT, 2013. ISBN 978-5-9916-2443-5 (with co-authors).
- Statistics: workbook for undergraduate students. GSOM, 2010, ISBN 978-5-9924-0058-8.
- B.S.Everitt The Cambridge Dictionary of Statistics, Ed.3 -author of translation into Russian (one more author, scientific editor prof. Irina Eliseeva, Saint Petersburg, 731p., 2010, ISBN 978-5-392-00420-1)
Papers in Academic Journals
- Role of microenterprises in innovation development of Russian sub-regions // Innovations. 2017. № 4 (222) p. 79-88 (with L. Serova).
- Multi-Sided Platforms in the Evolution of Lyudmila S. SEROVA Micro-Enterprise Business Models // Upravlenets (The Manager). 2017. №4(68) P. 53-60. (with L. Serova, E. Strakhovich).
- Effective forms of market orientation across the business cycle: A longitudinal analysis of business-to-business firms // Industrial Marketing Management . 2016. Vol. 52 , Issue 1 C. 91-99 (with Frösén J., Jaakkola M., Tikkanen H.)
- Educational and methodological innovations for managers training in higher education // Management Today. 2014. № 5 (83) P. 316-326 (with L. Serova).
- Microenterprise Development in Russia: Subregional Comparative Analysis // Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University. Series Management. 2013. № 3. P. 50-68 (with L. Serova).
- Multi-disciplinary situation game “FACTORS OF GROWTH” development and practical application (co-author ass.prof. Liudmila Serova). GBATA, 2013, ISBN 1-932917-09-8.
- Micro-enterprises in the Russian economy: current situation and development trends (co-author ass.prof. Liudmila Serova) // 2nd Annual GSFT conference proceedings. GSTF, 2012, ISSN 2251-2039. P. 45-47.
- Statistical Analysis of Russian population time use (co-author prof. Svetlana Kurisheva, SPbUEF / Modern economic and social development: problems and prospects. Issue XV scientific editor prof. S.D. Bodrunov. Saint Petersburg, ISBN 978-5-9902137-4-6, 2011. P. 341-346.
- Expert Assessments in practice of decision making // Management today. 2011. №5(65). P. 292-299.
- The Ways of Using Outliers Detecting Techniques in Companies’ Operational Management Tasks // Working Paper # 13 (R) 2010. Graduate School of Management, St.Petersburg State University: SPb, 2010.
- Balance of Payments’ Analytical Indices as special characteristics for business environment monitoring // Financial Management. 2010. №5.
- Relative Rates of Taxation in Russia // Finance and Business. 2006. №1.
- Budgeting of Time Allocation: Modern Russian and Foreign Research // Vestnik St.Peterburgckogo Universiteta (The Herald of St.Petersburg University), seria Econimics, #5, 2004.
- 7 bi-lingual articles for Supply Chain Management Encyclopedia (2 with ass.prof. Liudmila Serova).
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS MEMBERSHIP
- International Statistical Institute (ISI), regular member
- Editorial board member, Journal of Emerging Issues in Economics, Finance and Banking (ISSN 2306-367X), 2012–;
- Advisory board member, Higher Education Teaching and Learning Association (HETL), 2010–.