Associate Professor, Organizational Behavior and Personnel Management Department
Deputy Head (Field of Management), Department for Education and Research
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Candidate of Science (Psychology), Yaroslavl State University, 1999
- Specialist Degree (Psychology), Leningrad State University, 1974
- Leadership Capabilities in Management
- Management Potential Evaluation
- Employers’ Creativity as Company’s Competitive Advantage
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE
- Effective Negotiations Programme, Harvard Business School, 2000
- Teachers Development Programme, IFL (Swedish Institute of Management) and ABB Co., 1998
Membership in Professional Associations
- European Association of Psychological Assessment (EAPA), 2012 –.
- International Association for Research in Economic Psychology (IAREP), 2012 –.
- World Association for Case Method Research & Application (WACRA®), 2012 –.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Deputy Head of the St. Petersburg State University for admission to the direction management, 2012 -
- Consulter for pro-rector for admission, St. Petersburg State University, 2010 – 2011.
- Pre-university Education Programs Director, GSOM, St. Petersburg State University, 2006-2007
- Deputy Dean, Students Office, GSOM, St. Petersburg State University, 2000-2005
- Deputy Head for Scientific Work, Department of Human Resource Management, GSOM, St. Petersburg State University, 1998-2000
- Deputy Dean, School of Practical Psychology, St-Petersburg University: 1993-1996
- Board’smember, BusinessLinkPersonal, 1996-1997 Заместитель директора Высших курсов практической
- Consultant projects for companies: Tigoda (St. Petersburg), Parnas-M (St. Petersburg), YakutZoloto (Yakutsk), Mars (Moskow) and others
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation (Ministry of Education and Science) 2014
- Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, 2009
SELECTED RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS
Articles in Refereed Journals
- Analysis of leadership in the Russian companies.//Lambert Academic Publishing/ 2014
- HR Management Features in Intellectually-Intensive Companies // Vestnik (Herald) of St. Petersburg University. Psychology.Sociology.Pedagogy Series. 2008. Issue 3. P. 375-393 (with E. Zavyalova) (in Russian).
- Interactive Technologies in Selection Process// Vestnik (Herald) of St. Petersburg University. "Psychology.Sociology.Pedagogy" Series. 2009. Issue 2. P. 200-212 (with M. Latukha) (in Russian).
- Personnel Attraction and Selection: Functional Management // Problems of Economics and Management in Enterprises, Industries and Complex. Novosibirsk. 2008. P. 49-101 (in Russian).
- The Competence of the Expert as the Key Factor in an Estimation of the Personnel // Vestnik (Herald) of St. Petersburg University. Management Series. 2006. Issue 1. P. 139-150 (in Russian).
Articles in Professional Journals
- Is It Necessary to Have Tuning of Relations in a Company? // For the Personnel Officer. 2012. No. 8.P. 100-106 (in Russian).
- Cunning Charm of Creativity, or How to Manage Talents // For the Personnel Officer. 2011. No. 4.P. 90-96 (in Russian).
- The Adventures of Foreigners in Russia, or We take an Expat for a Position // For the Personnel Officer. 2011. No. 3.P. 71-82 (with D. Dech) (in Russian).
- On the estimate of the management capacity of the person - achievements and contradictions // Management XXIv. Technology strategy. Human Resource Management. November 2009.
- How to Save Yourself from Assessment Illusions // Personnel-Mix. No. 5-6, 2006.P.54-56 (in Russian).
- Leader’s Mission: Today and Tomorrow // HR Guide. No. 6, 2005 (in Russian).
- Study guide "Selection and assessment”, Moscow, Aspekt-press. 2016 (in Russian)
- Do not miss the details, or what can make life difficult for HR specialist. Publishing Centre “Graduate School of Management”, 2013 (in Russian).
- HR Assessment.St. Petersburg, Publishing Centre “Graduate School of Management”, 2005 (in Russian).
Chapters in Books
- Personnel Selection Strategy // Psychology of Management. Textbook. St. Petersburg, Piter, 2004.
Case Studies (registered in ecch — 3)
- A Competence Based Approach to Selecting Sales Representatives at Olymp (ecch). 2011. No. 411-094-1 (with V. Minina) (in Russian).
- Managing Creative Employees // Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management: Collected Cases from GSOM SPBSU Collection. St. Petersburg, Publishing Centre “Graduate School of Management”, 2010.
- Talent Management at the Poster Company (ecch).2010. No. 410-099-1.
- The Development of a Candidate Assessment Center Strategy (ecch).2010. No. 410-048-1.