Associate Professor, Department of Strategic and International Management
- International Teachers Program, Stockholm, Sweden, 2004
- Candidate of Science in Economics (First Doctoral Degree), St. Petersburg University, 1979
- Specialist Degree in Political Economy, Department of Economics, St. Petersburg University, 1975
- Growth and development
- Intellectual capital management
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS (TOTAL AMOUNT — 24)
Textbooks, Books and Monographs
- Basic of economics // Textbook / Edited by Vassily K. Dermanov, Alexey Y. Linkov, Boris I. Tabachnikas, Moscow, 2000.
- Japan and the United States: problems of trade competition. М.: Mezhdunarodnye otnoshenia, 1985.
- Competition of Concerns: main forms and methods // Contemporary Concern: political economy perspective. Publishing House of the St. Petersburg State University, 1983.
- Economic Growth or Economic Development: 'In Search of New a Paradigm' // Vestnik of Saint Petersburg State University. Management series, 2013. Issue 2. pp. 81–97.
- Development Management as Structural Transformation Management // Vestnik of Saint Petersburg State University. Management series, 2011. Issue 2. pp. 61–79.
- Russia in Global Entrepreneurship Monitor: 2006 Year Results Monitor// Vestnik of Saint Petersburg State University. Management series, 2007. Issue 1. pp. 185–191 (with Verhovskaya O.R.).
- Intellectual capital in practice // Vestnik of Saint Petersburg State University. Management series, 2006. Issue 4. pp. 171−180.
- Intellectual capital: management practice // Russian journal of management, 2006. Vol.3, N.3;
- Using aggregate customer satisfaction index - challenges and problems of comparisons with special references to Russia // Total Quality Management. 2001. Vol. 12, N 7&8, 2001.
Popular Scientific Papers
- Time and life as forms of an oscillating process// http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2171275.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Associated professor (economics), department of strategic and international management, GSOM, Saint Petersburg State University, 2006;
- Associated professor (economics) at Stockholm School of Economics in Russia, 1998–2005;
- Visiting professor (management) at Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration (Finland),1994–2002;
- Associated professor (economics), department of economics, Pedagogical University, Saint Petersburg, 1983–1992;
- Assistant professor and senior lecture (economics); department of economics, Pedagogical University, Saint Petersburg, 1978–1983.
- Academic director of Dual Degree EMBA, GSOM, Saint Petersburg State University, 2006–2010;
- Vice-president and Chief Operation Officer of Stockholm school of economics in Russia, 2003–2005;
- Director of Entrepreneurship Center, Stockholm School of Economics. Russia, 1998–2003;
- Dean, Herzen Pedagogical University, Economic Faculty, 1992–1996.