Associate Professor, Department of Strategic and International Management
- PhD. (Economics), Universite Pierre Mendes France de Grenoble, 2007
- Candidate of Science (Economics), St. Petersburg State University of Economics an Finance, 2007
- Master Degree (International Economics and Politics), University Pierre Mendes France de Grenoble, 2003
- Specialist Degree (World economy), St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, 2002
- Economic policies in global context
- Oil and natural gas markets
SELECTED RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS
Articles in Refereed Journals
- Recent trends in oil pricing // Russian foreign economic bulletin. 2016. No.4. P.98-113. (in Russian)
- Prospects for shale oil in the US and implications for the world oil market // Problems of national strategy. 2014. No.4. P.185-204. (in Russian)
- Prospects of shale gas development in the EU and the risks for Russia // Problems of national strategy. 2013. No.2. P.123-140. (in Russian)
- Problems of the EurAsEC member-states energy security within the crisis // Economy, Law, Policy. 2010. No.7, P.81-85. (in Russian, co-author with A.E. Karlik).
- What beyond oil and gas? Russian trade specialisation in manufactures // Post-Communist Economies. 2009. Vol. 21, No.1. P.1-29.
- Evolution de la spécialisation internationale de la Russie depuis le début de la transition. Innovations. Cahiers d'économie de l'innovation, 2007/2, No.26, P.133-153.
Books and book chapters
- The Role of Sanctions in the Internationalization of Russian Multinationals Toward China: The Case of Energy and ICT Sectors // Van Tulder R., Verbeke A., Carneiro J., Gonzalez-Perez M.A. (eds.) The Challenge of Bric Multinationals (Progress in International Business Research, Volume 11). Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2016. P.451-479. (co-author with A. Abramova)
- Russian-European economic relations: strategic partnership and energy contradictions. 2012. Ed. SPbGPU, 231 p. (in Russian, co-author with I.A. Maximtsev)
- La Russie dans l’économie mondialе. Paris : Editions L’Harmattan, Сoll. L’esprit économique, 2009. 327 P.
- Russian-European economic relations: impact of the enlargement of the EU // Westphal K. (ed.) A focus on EU-Russian relations. Toward a close partnership on defined road maps? Frankfurt am Main, Peter Lang, Schriften zur Internationalen Entwicklungs – und Umweltforschung, Band 15, 2005. P.71-83.
FELLOWSHIPS AND TRAININGS
- Center for integration and globalization studies (CEIM). Université du Quebec à Montréal (Canada), January - July 2005
- UNCTAD (Geneva, Switzerland). Workshop on Tools and Methods for Trade and Trade Policy Analysis, September 2006
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Candidate of Science research grant from the Ministry of national education of France, 2003-2006
- Award of the Government of St Petersburg for special achievements in research and education, 2012
OTHER PROFESSONAL ACTIVITIES
- Independent expert, Research Executive Agency – European Commission, 2011-2012.
- Member of International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE), 2015–;
- Member of International Studies Association (ISA), 2015–;
- Member of UNCTAD Virtual Institute, 2006–.