Assistant Professor, Department of Operations Management
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Candidate of Science (Economics), Graduate School of Management, 2012
Specialization: Economics and management of the national economy (management), Mathematical and instrumental Methods of Economics (economics)
- Postgraduate study, Graduate School of Management (operations management department), 2007-2010
- Specialist program, Faculty of Applied Mathematics, Saint-Petersburg State University (mathematical game theory and statistics department), 2001-2006.
Specialization: Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- Data science and statistics for business
- Optimization of logistic processes and supply chain
- Game theory and its application in management
- Competition under condition of vertical differentiation
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS (TOTAL – 22)
- Zenkevich N. A., Zaitseva E. I., Gladkova M. A. Modeling of Cooperative Revenue Imputation in Film Industry: A Game-Th eoretical Approach. Vestnik SPbSU. Series 8. Management, 2016, no 3, pp. 3–29.
- Zenkevich N., Gladkova M. Price Competition on the Market of Counterfeiting Software. International Game Theory Review, 2016. Vol. 18.
- Gavrilova T., Gladkova M. Big Data Structuring: The Role of Visual Models and Ontologies. Procedia Computer Science / Edited by Yong Shi, Alexander Lepskiy and Fuad Aleskerov. - Volume 31.
- Gavrilova T., Alsufyev A., Gladkova M., Perceptual factors in knowledge map visual design. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series. 2015.
- Gladkova M. A., Zenkevich N. A., Sorokina A. A. Method of Integrated Service Quality Evaluation and Choice and Its Realization on the Market of Mobile Operations of Saint-Petersburg. // Vestnik of St. Petersburg State University, Management. Vol. 3. – 2011. – pp. 60–95.
- Gladkova M. A., Zenkevich N. A., Berezinets I. V. Model of Product Quality Choice and Internet-Trading Case Study. // Vestnik of St. Petersburg State University, Management. Vol. 2. – 2010. – pp. 55–77.
- Zenkevich N. A., Gladkova M. A. 2009. Strong equilibrium in a differential game with stochastic dynamics // Vestnik of St. Petersburg State University, Management. Vol. 4, pp. 84–94.
- Zenkevich N. A., Gladkova M. A. Game-Theoretical Model of Quality Management under Competition. // Large-scale Systems Control. Vol. 31.1. – 2010. – pp. 210-239.
- Gladkova M. A. Product Quality Choice on the Game-Theoretical Model Basis // Game Theory and Applications. Vol. 15. – 2011. – P. 49–73.
- Lund University, Lund, Sweden, 2015
- École d’Hautes Études Commerciales de Paris (HEC Paris, France), 2010-2011
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Drucker Award for Academic Tutor, 2016
- Saint-Petersburg Government grant for students, PhDs, and academic institutions, 2009
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
Membership in international professional associations:
- Member of Game Theory Society: 2007, 2012 –
- Member of European Economic Association: 2010, 2012 –
Manager of the International Conference on Game Theory and Management, 2013-2017
Manager, Educational project with RUSNANO, 2012-2014
Member of Organizing Committee of the International Conference on Game Theory and Management, Graduate School of Management and Faculty of Applied Mathematics, SPbU, 2009-2012
Participation in international conferences and scientific seminars:
- The World Congress of Game Theory Society, 2008, 2012, 2016
- 15th International Conference on Knowledge technologies and data-driven business, 2015
- GSOM Emerging Markets, 2014-2016
- The International Conference on Game Theory and Management, 2009-2016
- Logistic potential of St. Petersburg for innovation economy formation, 2016
- Infrastructure and logistics technology development for transportation systems, 2015
- Sustainability and control processes, 2015
- Managerial sciences in today’s world, 2015
- Dynamics, Economic Growth and International Trade, DEGIT – XVI, 2011
- Research seminar in HEC Paris, France “Game Theory and Supply Chain Management”, 2011
- VI Moscow International Conference on Operations Research, ORM2010, 2010
- IFAC Workshop on Control Applications of Optimization, 2009
- International Symposium on Dynamic Games and Applications, 2008