Senior Lecturer, Information Technologies in Management Department
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Candidate of Science in Computer Science, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, 2012
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, St. Petersburg State University, 2004
- Knowledge management
- Data mining
- Ontological engineering
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS (TOTAL NUMBER — 23)
Papers in Academic Journals
- Implementation of Active Leaning Technology on the basis of ontology engineering // Science-technical journal of SPbSU ITMO №02(60)/2009 (with D. Mouromtsev)
- Evaluation of cognitive ergonomy of ontolgy based on graph analysis // Artificial intelligence and decision making journal (with T. Gavrilova and E. Bolotnikova).
- Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley, 2007
HONORS AND AWARDS
- The Drucker Award for Excellence in Teaching, GSOM St. Petersburg State University, 2011.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University: Assistant Professor, 2005–;