Acting Head of Department, Department of Operations Management
Professor, Department of Operations Management
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Doctor of Science (Economics), School of Engineering Industry, Leningrad Institute of Engineering and Economics, 1982
- Candidate of Science (Economics), School of Engineering Industry, Leningrad Institute of Engineering and Economics, 1970
- Doctoral Program, School of Engineering Industry, Leningrad Institute of Engineering and Economics, 1966–1970
- Specialist Degree (Economics, Organization and Management of Engineering Industry),School of Engineering Industry, Leningrad Institute of Engineering and Economics,1958-1963
- Operation & Production Management
- R&D and Innovation Management
- Computer Business Games
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
Books, Monographs and Textbooks
- Operations Management: Textbook. (Higher Education: Bachelor Programmes). Moscow, INFRA-M, 2013 (editor) (with V. Kobzev, V. Makarov).
- NBIC-Technologies: Innovations Civilization of the XXI Century. Moscow, INFRA-M, 2012 (with V. Kiselev, D. Rubvalter, O. Rudensky).
- Information Technologies in Management, Production and Daily Life. Tiumen, Ist Consulting, 2010 (with M. Andreeva, V. Kolmakov, D. Kriukov.
- Production Organization at Enterprises of Mechanical Engineering. SPb, Politechnic University Publishing, 2009 (with V. Kobzev, V. Kozlovsky, V. Makarov, B. Kuzin).
- Public-Private Partnerships in Science and Innovation Sphere. Textbook. Moscow, INFRA-M, 2009 (co-editor withD. Rubvalter).
- Information Technology Resources of Russian Economy. Textbook. St-Petersburg, 2007 (editor) (with L. Serova, E. Serova).
- Research and Innovation Complex of Russian Higher Education. Collection of Articles. Moscow, 2005 (co-editor with L. Mindeli).
- The Basics of Innovation Management: Theory and Practice. Textbook. Moscow, 2004 (co-editor with L. Mindeli).
- The Basics of Production Management. Study book. Moscow, INFRA-M, 2002 (with L. Serova).
- The Basics of Management. Study book. Moscow, INFRA-M, 2002 (with V. Maliukov, L. Serova).
- Management. Moscow, INFRA-M, 2001 (editor).
- Complex Analysis of Effectiveness of Research Institute and Design Department. Leningrad, 1983.
- Economic Analysis in R&D Management. Leningrad, 1981.
Chapters in Books
- Organization of Production at Enterprises of Machine Building. Chapter 4,5,6. Study book / Ed. by V. Kazlovskiy, V. Kobzev. St.-Petersburg, 2009.
Scholarly Articles in Refereed Journals
- Asset Approach to IT Cost Management in Industrial Companies // Perspective of Innovations, Economics and Business. 2009. Vol. 3 (3). P. 101-103 (with M. Andreeva).
- Indicators of innovative economy: analysis of the situation and measurement // Proceedings of the 5 International Conference on ADVANCES IN PRODUCTION ENGINEERING. WARSAW, 2010. (with I. Nikitina)
- Management of Basic Research: The Analysis of the International Practice // Journal of International Scientific Publications: Economy & Business. 2008. Vol. 2 (1). P. 1131-1150 (with I.Nikitina).
- Simulation of Management of the Organization: the Experience of Developing Business of Computer Games//Vestnik (Herald) of St. Petersburg University. Management Series. 2006.Issue 4. P. 186–206 (with L. Serova).
Articles in Professional Journals
- Training of Young Scientists for the National Innovation Economy: Analysis of the Situation and Development Prospects. Modern High Technologies. 2010. No. 1.P. 106-108. (with I.Nikitina).
- Innovation Resources of High Education in Russia// Innovations. 2006. No. 7. P.38–48 (with S. Firsova).
- Modeling Business Processes of Modern University on the Basis of Information Technologies//Innovations. 2006. No. 2. P.68–80 (with D. Meshkin).
- Baltyisky Zavod JSC Information Strategy (Case) The European Case Clearing House (ECCH). - 2012. - 612-051-1 (with L.S. Serova).
- Baltyisky Zavod JSC Information Strategy (Teaching Note) The European Case Clearing House (ECCH). - 2012. - 612-051 (with L.S. Serova).
- IT-Strategy of ZAO “BaltiyskiyZavod”// Strategic Management of Russian Companies: Collected Cases / Ed. by V. Katkalo, I. Gladkikh, S. Kushch. St. Petersburg, SPbSU Publisher, 2004 (with L. Serova, E. Minevich).
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE
- Internship, Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI) (Karlsruhe, Germany),2008
- Internship, Center for Technological Innovation (VTT), Helsinki (Finland),2007
- Warsaw Polytechnic University (Poland), 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002
- Internship, Warsaw Polytechnic University, Warsaw (Poland);1996, 1998, 2000, 2002
- Internship, Higher School of Technology and Economics of Reutlingen,1990-1991
- Internship, Lappeenranta Polytechnic University, Lappeenranta,1976
- Internship, Higher School of Technology Economics, Berlin, 1968-1969
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Gratitude for the great achievements in the field of training of the teaching and administrative staff in connection with the 20th anniversary of Graduate School of Management St. Petersburg State University, 2013
- Honored Professional in Science of the Russian Federation, 2002
- Government awards - Medal of the Honour "For Merit", medals "50 Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945", "60 Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945", "In honor of the 60th anniversary of the full liberation from the Nazi blockade of Leningrad ", " To commemorate the 300th anniversary of St. Petersburg ", sign "Resident of Besieged Leningrad. "
- Honorable professor of Warsaw Polytechnic University (Poland), 2002
- Honorable diploma of the Russian Federation Ministry of Education, 2000
- Research grants from the Russian Federation Ministry of Education (2002-2012, 17 projects) and TEMPUS TACIS (2003)
EXTERNAL SERVICE & ASSIGNMENTS
- Member of the Council for awarding prizes to the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of science and technology, 2002–2004
- Member of the Editorial Board of Vestnik(Herald) of Saint Petersburg University. Management Series, 2002–2009
- Member of Editorial Board of Production Journal, 1993 -
- Member of the Council for the Defense of doctoral theses Saint Petersburg University, since 2002
- Member of the Scientific Council of the Institute of Development of Science, Russian Academy of Science (Moscow), since 2008
- Member of the Scientific Council of the Center for Science Research and Statistics (CSRS) of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia (Moscow), since 2006–2013
- Member of Research Committee of “International Conference on Advances in Production Engeneering –APE”, Warsaw, 2000–
- Head of the sector of regional innovation governance challenges CSRS Ministry of Education and Science of Russia (Moscow), since 1999
- Full Member, International Academy of Theory and Practice Of organization of Production, since 1995
- Member of professional association “European Decision Science Institute (EDSI), since 2011
- Member of International Organization for Management of Technology, since 2011
- Member of the International Academy of Theory and Practice of Organizing Production, since 1999
- Member of the International Editorial Board of Foundations of Management (FoM ) Journal, Warsaw Polytechnic University (Poland)