Associate Professor, Information Technologies in Management Department
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- SAP Certified Associate - Business Process Integration with SAP ERP 6.0, EhP6, SAP, Certificate ID: 0015772711, February, 2016
- Candidate of Science in Computer Science, Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University, 2009.
- MBAE (Master of Business Administration and Engineering), cooperative program of BSTU and Bodø Graduate School of Business (Norway), 2002.
- Specialist Degree in Industrial Management (with honors), Baltic State Technical University (BSTU) "Voenmeh", Saint-Petersburg, 2004.
- enterprise architecture management
- enterprise engineering
- knowledge engineering
- knowledge management
- management information systems
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
Books, Monographs and Textbooks
Papers in Academic Journals
- Kudryavtsev D., Gavrilova T. From Anarchy to System: a Novel Classification of Visual Knowledge Codification Techniques. Knowledge and Process Management. May, 2016.
- Open Educational and Research Program "Enterprise Architecture" at the Inter-University Platform «Game Changers»: development experience. Educational technologies and society. – 2014. - № 3. – P. 615-633. (with Arzumanyan M.) (in Russian)
- An architecture of visual modeling tool of ORG-Master toolset. Software engineering. № 1, 2014. С. 3-11. (with Koznov D., Grigoriev L., Gagarsky R, Romanovsky K.) (in Russian)
- On a method of visual models classification. Business informatics. №4(26), 2013. P. 21–34. (with Gavrilova T., Leshcheva I., Pavlov Y.) (in Russian)
- Tools for type assignment and pragmatics of ORG-Master modeling language. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics. № 6 (86), 2013. P. 79 –85. (with Koznov D., Grigoriev L.) (in Russian)
- The technology for ontology’s instance data authoring. “St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Computer Science. Telecommunications and Control Systems”. №3. 2012. – P. 27–36. (with Grigoriev L., Zablotsky A.) (in Russian)
- Ontology-based organizational design: ORG-Master methodology and tool. The "St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Computer Science. Telecommunications and Control Systems". №1. 2012. – P. 21–28. (with Grigoriev L.) (in Russian)
- Using knowledge engineering models for teaching IT specilists. System programming. T. 7, №. 1. SPbU publishing house, 2012. C. 90–105. (with Gavrilova T., Leshcheva I.) (in Russian)
- Kudryavtsev D., Ontology-based public administration modeling. Public Administration Issues. – 2009. № 1. – P. 157-169. (with Grigoriev L., Kislova V., Zhulin A.) (in Russian)
- Models and methods for ontology creation. Journal «Scientific and technical bulletin of Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnic University». № 4, 2006. – P. 21-28. (with Gavrilova T., Gorovoy V.) (in Russian)
Papers in Professional Journals
Chapters in books and collections of essays (in English)
- Kudryavtsev D., Gavrilova T. Intelligent Service-Oriented Enterprise Architecting for Knowledge Portals Design: Fusion of Approaches. Proceedings of the 18th FRUCT & ISPIT Conference, 18-22 April 2016, Technopark of ITMO University, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. pp. 528-533.
- Kudryavtsev D., Grigoriev L., Koryshev I. Applying Quality Function Deployment method for business architecture alignment. Proceedings of the 8th European Conference on IS Management and Evaluation (ECIME 2014), Ghent, Belgium, 11-12 September 2014, 118-127.
- Kudryavtsev D., Grigoriev L., Bobrikov S. Strategy-focused and value-oriented capabilities: methodology for linking capabilities with goals and measures // Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Capability-oriented Business Informatics (CoBI) as part of the 16th IEEE Conference on Business Informatics, Geneve, 14-17 July, 2014. PP. 15-26.
- Grigoriev L., Kudryavtsev D. ORG-Master: Combining Classifications, Matrices and Diagrams in the Enterprise Architecture Modeling Tool. Proceedings of the 4th Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web, October 7-9, 2013. Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) Series, Springer. 2013. PP. 250-258.
- Kudryavtsev D., Gavrilova T., Leshcheva I. One approach to the classification of business knowledge diagrams: practical view // IEEE 2013 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), Krakow, September 8-11, 2013. P. 1259-1265.
- Grigoriev L., Kudryavtsev D. Non-diagrammatic method and multi-representation tool for integrated enterprise architecture and business process engineering // Proceedings of 15th IEEE Conference on Business Informatics (CBI 2013), 15–18 July. Vienna, Austria. 2013. P. 258–263.
- Kudryavtsev, D., Grigoriev, L. Ontology-based business architecture engineering technology // The 10th International Conference on Intelligent Software Methodologies, Tools and Techniques, September 28-30, 2011. P. 233-252.
- Kudryavtsev D., Gavrilova T. Diagrammatic knowledge modeling for managers – ontology-based approach // Proceedings of the International Conference on Knowledge engineering and Ontology Development, 26-29 October, 2011, Paris, France. – С. 386-389.
- Kudryavtsev, D., Grigoriev, L. Systemic approach towards enterprise functional decomposition // The workshop “Convergence of Business Architecture, Business Process Architecture, Enterprise Architecture and Service Oriented Architecture” within the 13th IEEE Conference on Commerce and Enterprise Computing, Luxembourg, September 5-7, 2011. P. 310-317.
- Kudryavtsev D. Mapping ontologies and contexts: from theory to a case study // Workshop «Contexts and Ontologies: Theory, Practice and Applications» (poster), The 17th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 28 august 2006, Riva del Garda, Italy. – Trento: ITC-IRST, 2006. – P. 53-55.
- The Fourth Summer School on Ontological Engineering and the Semantic Web (SSSW'06).
HONORS AND AWARDS
- 2011 – winner of the competition for the prizes of the Government of St. Petersburg in the field of scientific and pedagogical activity.
- 2008, 2010 – winner of competition for grants for young researchers and PhD organized by the Saint-Petersburg City Government,
- 2009 – "Young Talents - Future of Science of Politechnical University" - yearly award for Young Scientists of Saint-Petersburg State Politechnical University
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Cofounder, Head of Research and Education, Inter-university Academic Center of Competence on Enterprise Architecture «EA Lab», 2015 -
- Associate professor of Intelligent Computer Technologies Dpt., St.Petersburg State Polytechnical University, 2008 -
- Senior consultant, Head of Knowledge management division, Scientific director, Consulting company “Business Engineering Group”. Projects experience in the areas of Balanced Scorecard and Strategy deployment, Enterprise architecture management, Knowledge management, IT strategy development, Equipment maintenance management (organizational and IT aspects), Organizational design. Clients: Ilim Group (Koryazhma Branch), Kirishi Power Station, Group of companies Gotek, Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation, Department of Information Technology Moscow city etc. 2003 –
- Research and development projects at federal and regional levels (RFBR, RSF, Ministry for Economic Development and Trade of the RF, State University the Higher School of Economics, Saint-Petersburg City Government), 2004 –
- Program committee member and reviewer: international conference «Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web»; conference Enterprise engineering and Knowledge management» (ИП&УЗ); international workshop «Capability-oriented Business Informatics (CoBI)».
- Section «Knowledge engineering and information systems» chair at the student scientific conference «Computing and Control» (ComCon–2015);