Assistant Professor, Department of Operations Management
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Candidate of science, 2016
- Postgraduate Study, Saint-Petersburg State University, 2010
- Specialist program (Economic and Management), Saint-Petersburg State University, 2007
- Innovation capability
- Sustainable supply chain
- Inbound logistics
SELECTED RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS
Articles in Academic Journals
- Innovation Capabilities of Russian Companies: Measurement and Development Management // Vestnik (Herald) of Saint Petersburg University. Management Series, 2014. Vol. 4, P. 3-26 (with A. Kazantsev).
- Estimation and Analysis of Innovation Capabilities of Industrial Companies // Production management, 2014. Vol. 1, P. 68-77 (with A. Kazantsev).
- Statistic analysis and estimation of innovation capabilities of industrial companies // Vedomosti SPbSPU 2–2 (144). 2012. Economic science. Vol. 2. P. 146–149.
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE
- Performance-Driven Innovation Manager, 2015,Germany, training IPERF, foundation level
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
Membership in professional associations:
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), 2014 –.
- APICS premier professional association for supply chain management 2016-.
- International Association for Management of Technology (IAMOT), 2010 – 2012.
- International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM), 2010 – 2011.
International academic experience:
- International conference “TransRussia”, 2016
- 6-th International conference “Arctic Logistics”, 2016
- Scientific conference “Management science in modern Russia”, 2013-2016
- International Research Conference “GSOM Emerging Markets Conference”, 2015-2016
- International conferences of International Association of Management of Technology IAMOT, 2009–2011
- Conference on Corporate Governance, Innovation, Social and Environmental Responsibility GIRA, 2010
- 2th ISPIM Innovation Symposium, 2009
- International conference young economists, 2006–2009