Associate Professor, Department of Finance and Accounting
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Candidate of Science in Mathematics (Mathematical Cybernetics), Department of Applied Mathe-matics, St. Petersburg University, 1975.
- Doctoral program, Department of Applied Mathematics St. Petersburg University, 1992.
- Specialist Degree (Diploma with distinction), Department of Applied Mathematics, St. Petersburg University, 1992.
- Value-Based Management
- Decision Making
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS (TOTAL AMOUNT — 62)
Papers in Academic Journals
- Measuring the Role of Intellectual Capital in Bank’ Value Creation// Vestnik St.Peterburgskogo Universiteta (Herald of St.Petersburg University) Seria 8.Management. 2010, 1 P. 27 - 61 (in cooperation with Pokhilko S.L.).
- Credit Policy as an Instrument of an Organization for Managing Accounts Receivable//Vestnik St.Peterburgskogo Universiteta (Herald of St.Petersburg University) Seria 8.Management. 2008, 1 P. 96 - 119 (in cooperation with Nikulin E.D.).
- Hedge Funds as an Institution of Alternative Investment //Vestnik St.Peterburgskogo Univer-siteta (Herald of St.Petersburg University) Seria 8.Management. 2007, 2 P. 70 - 89 (in coopera-tion with Nechaev E.A.).
- Hedge Funds and Dynamics of the Market //Vestnik St.Peterburgskogo Universiteta (Herald of St.Petersburg University) Seria 8. Management. 2006, 3 P. 119 - 137 (in cooperation with Ne-chaev E.A.).
Chapters in Books and Collections of Essays
- Hedge strategy model// Proceedings International conference, October 26–27 2006 г. p. 25–39
- Textbook on Calculus for Economists and Managers. St. Petersburg, Publishing House of Inter-national Banking Institute, 2002 (with Evgeniy A. Evseev, Anna E. Loukianova, Elena L. Smir-nova)
- Risk Analysis in Insurance Industry // Finance and Corporate Policy. SPb.: S. Petersburg State University, 2000. P.197–207.
- Introduction to Calculus for Managers. Publishing House St. Petersburg State University, 1996 (with Evgeniy A. Evseev & Anna E. Loukianova)
- Finance for Executives. Executive Programs Kellogg School of Management, October 19-24, 2008
- Financial and Managerial Accounting. Faculty Development Program, Columbia Business School — GSOM SPbSU, St.Petersburg, June 16 – 17, 2007
- GSOM SPbSU Faculty Development Program, Haas School of Business, University of Califor-nia at Berkeley, USA, 2006
- Haas School of Business, California University, Berkeley (USA), 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2006
- Haas School of Business, Pittsburg Univer5sity (USA), 1997
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Diploma of Ministry of Education of Russian Federation, 2004
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY
- Member of Russian Risk-Management Association. 2009–
- Member of American Mathematical Society, 1998 –
- Deputy Dean for Instruction GSOM, 1998-2008
- Member of GSOM Academic Council, 1998 –