Associate Professor, Department of Public Administration
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Doctor of Science (Economics), St. Petersburg University of Economics & Finance, 2011
- MBA, HEC Paris School of Management, 2011
- MBA, St. Petersburg University, 2010
- Candidate of Science (Economics), St. Petersburg University of Economics & Finance, 2005
- Specialist Degree in Law faculty, Department of Law, North-West academy of public administration, 2007
- Specialist Degree in Electrotechnical arrangements and systems, Saint-Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”, 1998
- Marketing (Theory and Methodology)
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing of Territory
- Management of city image
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS (total – 29)
Monographs and Textbooks
- The concept of strategic management of the city's image. SPb.: Info-da, 2006.
- Brand of the city: illusion or reality?. SPb.: ViT-print, 2008.
- History of Economic study: methodological complex. SPb.: SZTU, 2008. (coeditors: N.V. Afanasieva, A.V. Nikiforov, L.A. Solonskaya, A.D. Shmatko).
- Economic history: methodological complex. SPb.:SZTU, 2008. (coeditors: L.A. Mahova, A.V. Nikiforov).
- Legal regulation of foreign-economic activity: methodological complex. SPb.: SZTU, 2008. (coeditors: A.N. Tyagnibidina, E.V. Nechuykina).
Papers in Academic Journals
- Brand I live in//The Creative Economy, 2008. №8. P.61-69.
- Territorial marketing as a form of geomarketing: the nature and development of terminology // Journal of economic integration, № 8(18), 2009. – P.58-64.
- Marketing strategy of development of the city // Actual problems of the development of services: Collection of scientific works.Edition VII. Spb. SPBGEF, -P.181-186.
- Development of marketing skills of Russian companies // Vestnik of economic integration, 2010. № 2(22). P.99-105.
- Brand as communicative capital// Problems of modern economics, №1. 2011(coeditors: I.Yr. Okolnishnikova, G.Yr. Nikiforova)
- Tsinghua University (People's Republic of China),2010
- Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley (USA), 2011
- Fuqua School of Business at Duke University (USA), 2011
HONORS and AWARDS
- Medal "In memory of three-hundredth anniversary of St. Petersburg";
- Medal "65 years of victory in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945"
- “Expert of the year” in the field of public administration by “Expert North-West” magazine, 2012
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Member of the St Petersburg Government, 2011 – .
- Frunzenskiy district administration, Head of Administration, 2009 – .