Associate Professor, Department of Public Administration
Director of the «Сity-management» program
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Doctor of Science (Psychology), St. Petersburg State University, 2014
- Candidate of Science (Psychology), St. Petersburg State University, 2005
- Degree in Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, St. Petersburg State University, 2003
- Degree in Social work, Faculty of Public Administration, Russian Academy of Public Administration, St-Petersburg, 1998.
- Degree in History, Faculty of Social Sciences, Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, 1997.
- Place marketing and branding
- Public management in the sphere of interethnic relations
- Cross-cultural communications in management
- Impression management and self-presentation of managers
- Social work technologies
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS (total number -34)
Books, Monographs and Text books
- The psychology of Self-presentation: Monograph. - M, INFRA-M, - 2013. - 320 p. - (Series: Scientific thought)
- Place marketing and branding: theoretical and applied aspects of research. Monograph. Lap. Germany. - 2013. - 156 p.
- The Self-presentation Tactics. The psychology of management. / By Nikiforov G., St-Petersburg: Rech, 2010. (co-authorship with Chiker V.A.)
- The Training of the effective Self-presentation. The Handbook for professionals: 18 trainings programmes/ By Chiker V., St-Petersburg: Rech, 2007.
Papers in Academic Journals
- Psychological multiple meanings of the notion of «self-presentation of personality» and modern scientific approaches to understanding its contents // Social psychology and society. 2013. №2. - C. 21-34
- Professional peculiarities of Self-presentation // Actual problems of psychological knowledge. №2, 2013. - C. 80-92
- Classifications of Self-presentation: theoretical background and problems // Bulletin of Leningrad state University. A.S. Pushkin. Series «Psychology». № 1 (5), 2013. - C. 63-70
- Religious tourism in the system of place branding (on the example of the Leningrad region). Issues of state and municipal management. Journal of the HSE. - №4. - 2012. C. 194-206.
- The merger, or how to involve the public in the development of the territory? Vestnik SPbSU. Series 8. Management. 2013.- Vol. 2. - C. 129 -142 (case study, co-authored with A. Golubeva)
- To the question of place marketing and branding. The Telescope. Marketing research. - №6 (96)/ 2012. - C. 33-37.
- The Self-presentation in the Process of social interactions. // Vestnik of St. Petersburg State University, Philisophy, Sociology, International relations. 2005. Vol. 6. P.75-97
- The Self-presentation: Motivation and Conception of “Self”.//The psychological problems of person’s self-realisation. Vol. 8.St. Petersburg State University, 2004. P. 127-145
- The using of a video-training for the development of self-presentation skills. Vestnik of Social Humanities University, Moscow .Vol. 78.The Humanities. Psycology and Sociology of Education, 2004.P. 84-91
- Carleton University (Canada), 2007.
- The Welfare Research Centre, Malardalen University (Sweden), 1998, 2003.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Breastplate of the Government of the Leningrad region for their active participation in the development of the region, 2008
- Honorary Diploma of the Governor of the Leningrad region (1998, 2003)
- Diploma of the Government of the Leningrad region «The Woman of the Year », 1998.
- Diploma of the Mayor of Imatra (Finland) for their active participation in the development of across-boarding city cooperation, 2007.
- Diploma of the conqueror in the First International competition «Image - directoria», nomination «The best project оf the year in a science» for the candidate thesis «Gender, age and professional peculiarities of self-presentation tactics» (Moscow), 2005.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Member of the Advisory Council of the North-West Federal District of the Russian Federation on Indigenous Issues (at the Plenipotentiary representative of the President of Russia in the Northwestern Federal District), 2013 -
- Founder and chief editor of ethno-confessional journal “Ladia”, 2014 -
- Association for Studies of Public Economics in Russia (ASPE), Member, 2011 -
- Head of the Department of interethnic and interfaith relations of the Government of the Leningrad region, 2013 -
- Head of the Committee of social care, the Government of the Leningrad region, 2010 –2011
- Vice-head of the Committee of municipal management, the Government of the Leningrad region, 2008 – 2010.
- City Manager of Svetogorsk (the Head of the local Administration), 2005 – 2008.
- Director of the Rehabilitation center for disabled children, 1996 – 2005.