Associate Professor, Department of Finance and Accounting
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- 1998 - Candidate of Science (Economics), Faculty of Economics St.Petersburg State University
- 1994 - 1998, Faculty of Economics St.Petersburg State University, Post-graduate program;
- 1985 - 1990 Faculty of Economics St.Petersburg State University (Diploma in Economic Cybernetics).
PAPERS AT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Counteracting Pro-Cyclicality in Russian Banking Sector: Empirical Study. BAI 2017 - International Conference on Business and Innovation, Hiroshima, Japan, 2017
- Modeling Funds Transfer Pools in a High-Street Bank. Eastern Academy of Management Annual Conference (EAM), Baltimor, USA, 2017
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
Papers in Academic Journals
- “At Pif’s”: on Mutual Funds, or How to Make Decisions on the Market of Collective Investments (case study) // Vestnik (Herald) of Saint Petersburg University. Management Series. 2014. Vol. 4. P.101–122, (together with Patokina O.).
- Improved Procedures for Granting Credit to Reduce Credit Risk// Economics and Management. 2012. Vol. 4. P. 75-78.
- The Problems of Management of the Credit Risk of Commercial Bank Portfolio(in joint authorship with R. Kutuev) // Vestnik of Saint Petersburg State University. Management series, 2008 #1, p.135-156.
- The pledge and its estimations in crisis conditions (in joint authorship with I. Lukashevich). Journal of Corporate Finance, 2009, #2(10), p.70-82.
- Cash Balance Management on the Bank of Russia Correspondent Account (in joint authorship with I. Berezinets, E. Meshcheryakova). Journal of Corporate Finance, 2009, #3(11), p.5-19.
- Measurement of Banking Capital Adequacy in Russian Banks according to New International Standarts (Basel 2) (in joint authorship with I.Prohorova) Journal of Corporate Finance, 2009, #4(11), p.5-17.
- Investment Project Evaluation for Asset Acquisition. The European Case Clearing House (ECCH). 2011. 111-090-1.
- Helping Jewelry Manufacturing to Overcome Crisis: Reduction or Expansion? The European Case Clearing House (ECCH). 2011. 111-091-1 (together with Makarova O.).
- Small Business lending in Russia: a case study of Industry and construction bank in St. Peterburg, Russia // Journal of Finance Case Research. - 2002. # 1,2. P. 1-26 (in joint authorship with O. Patokina and J. Collary).
- Commercial Bank Liquidity Management : case study of Industry and construction bank in St. Peterburg, Russia (in joint authorship with O. Patokina). 2004. № 105- 001-1, 105-001-8.
- Transfer Pricing in the Commercial Bank Management System / T.A. Pustovalova. - The European Case Clearing House (ECCH). - 2010. - 110-038-8. - pp. 10.