Associate Professor, Department of Operations Management
- PhD. rer. pol. (Magna Cum Laude), Technical University of Darmstadt, Faculty of Information Systems, Darmstadt, Germany
- Diplom-Betriebswirtin, University of Applied Sciences, Worms, Germany, University Iberoamericana, Puebla, Mexico
- R&D Performance Measurement and Management
- Innovation Management
- Smart Technologies / Smart City
SELECTED RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS
Books, Monographs and Textbooks
- Samsonowa, T. (2012), Industrial Research Performance Management; Key Performance Indicators in the ICT Industry. Heidelberg: Springer.
- Samsonowa, T. and Schroth, C., (2007), The EIC—A consensus-centric approach for cross-organizational e-Business standards diffusion.
- In Gonçalves, R.J. et al., (eds.), Enterprise Interoperability II: New Challenges and Approaches, London: Springer.
Papers in Academic Journals
- Samsonowa, T., Buxmann, P., and Gerteis, W. (2009), Defining KPI sets for Industrial Research Organizations – A Performance Measurement Approach.
- International Journal of Innovation Management, Vol. 13, No. 2.
HONORS AND AWARDS
SAP Top Talent Programme
Targeted at top 10% employees
Top Student Award, University of Applied Sciences Worms
Awarded by the University of Applied Sciences Worms, Germany and METRO AG to the top student majoring in European Business Management and Trade Management.
Scholarship of the German National Academic Foundation
Scholarship for outstanding academic abilities, initiative and sense of responsibility. In 2005 the foundation supported approx. 0.25% of all German students.
OTHER PROFESSONAL ACTIVITIES
- Founder and Managing Director, IPERF - International Institute for Research Performance Management, Berlin / Luxembourg, 2012 -
- Innovation Manager, SAP AG, Walldorf, Germany, 2010 - 2012
- Partner Relationship Manager, SAP AG, Walldorf, Germany , 2005 - 2010
- Tax Specialist in taxation, finance and accounting, TH Treuhandgesellschaft mbH, Heidelberg, Germany 1997 - 2000
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Member of Scientific Committee GSOM, 2013 -
- German National Academic Foundation, Member of the Selection Committee, 2011 –
- Scientific Board Member, International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM), 2010 -