Associate Professor, Department of Strategic and International Management
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- SPbUE&F, Higher School of Economics, Re-training Program “Customs law” (Certificate), 2001
- LI&EF Candidate of Science in Political Economy, 1975
- LI&EF, Doctoral program in Political Economy, 1971-1974
- Leningrad Institute of Economics and Finance (LI&EF, renamed SPbUE&F in 1991),
- Department of Planning, Specialist Degree, Diploma in Industrial Planning, 1970
- 2003- 2007 – Deputy Chair of Department of International Management, School of Management, St.-Petersburg State University
- 1990-2000 – Director of Training Program “International Business”, Higher Economic School, St.-Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance
- 1990-1994 - Deputy Chair of Department of International Economic Relations, St.-Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance
- International business environment
- Integration processes in the world economy
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
Books, Monographs and Textbooks
- External Trade Policy: Tariff and Nontariff Regulation of External Trade. – St.-Petersburg: Publishing House of St.-Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, 2001. 186 pp.
Chapters in Books and Collections of Essays
- The role of macroeconomic and institutional factors in the creation of common economic area of CIS // Social-economic herald of The South Russia. - 2010. # 4.
- Russian Metallurgical Companies in American Steel Markets (Case). - The European Case Clearing House (ECCH). - 2008. - 508-026-1.
- The barriers on integration of the CIS // VIIth International Academic Conference “Modernization of Economy and State”, Moscow, HSE, April 3-5, 2007.
- Main directions of the Russian business internationalization (in co-authorship with S.Record) // Problems of the World Economy Globalization: – St.-Petersburg: Publishing House of St.-Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, 2004
- Timber Industry Complex of Karelia (in co-authorship with M.Rudakov) / P.Kouchtch (ed.). Collection of Case-studies: Experience of Russian Companies (North-West region). SPb.: SPbSU Publishing House, 2003.
- International Economic Relations / Edited by Alexander I. Yevdokimov. 2nd ed. – Moscow, Publishing House “Prospect”, 2011. – 656 pp. (Co-author).
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Honorary Diploma of the Ministry of Higher Education of the Russian Federation, 1999