Associate Professor, Organizational Behavior and Personnel Management Department
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Candidate of Science, Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, 1990.
- Specialist program, St.Petersburg State University, Diploma in Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, 1981.
- Leadership in organization
- Team building
- Technologies of service
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS (TOTAL – 40)
Books, Monographs and Textbooks
- Sales training. St.-Petersburg: Rech Publishers, 2006, 2004, 2002 (co-authorship with A. Druzhinin).
Papers in Academic Journals
- The New Look at the Leader’s Followers: Theory and Management Practice // Vestnik of St. Petersburg State University, Management. 2009.Vol. 3, p.75-97.
Papers in Professional Journals
- Leadership for Sustainable Development MPS – Workshops // International Journal of Case Method Research & Application. 2009. Vol. XXI, №2. P. 107–116.
- What is the cost of Employer’s Brand ?// HR handbook. 2010, N 5 , P.47-54. (co-authorship with D. Kucherov)
Chapters in Books and Collections of Essays
- Consulting work in a project organization. A case study of organization X // New Challenges to Managing Organisations in Project Business. Chapter 10 / St.Petersburg: St. Petersburg State University Graduate School of Management, Ǻbo Academy University, Research Institute for Project-based Industry, 2008.
- Business and Private Life: Is Balance Possible?. 2008. The European Case Clearing House (ECCH). http://www.ecch.com/casesearch/product_details.cfm?id=77582.
- SEVSHELFGEO: In Search of an Efficient Personnel Policy or How to Work With Young People in the Field of - Science. 2008. The European Case Clearing House (ECCH). http://www.ecch.com/casesearch/product_details.cfm?id=79051
- A New Leader and the Old Guard. The European Case Clearing House (ECCH). 2008. http://www.ecch.com/casesearch/product_details.cfm?id=77581.
- Course on Research and Innovation Management - Best Practices in Finland (VTT, Espoo) Finland, 2007.
- Haas School of Business, University of California (Berkley, CA, USA), 2006.
- Beahrs Environmental Leadership Program (Berkley, CA, USA), 2003.
- Program for Manager Development, Walsh University, USA, 1996
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Grants: Projects Consortium “Valaam – our common home” (USAID United States Agency for International Development within cooperation agreement with Fund for Sustainable Development, 2007-2008.
- Award of Committee for Economic Development, Industry and Trade of Saint-Petersburg Government, 2007.
- Eurasia Foundation, "Developing the culture of creating Russian cases in business education" grant, 2004.
- Open Society Institute, Soros Foundation, "School of management during a vacation" grant, 1991.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Consultant at a number of Russian and international firms in organizational behavior and HR, 1988-.
- Member of Russian Psychological Society, 2007 -.
- Expert in the area of organizational psychology, 2007 -.
- Member of a Coordination Council of Cooperation Program in sustainable development and ecological management of St. Petersburg State University and University of California (Berkley, CA, USA), 2004 -.