Associate Professor, Department of Operations Management
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Candidate of Science, 2010
- Postgraduate study, School of Applied Mathematics (mathematical game theory and statistics department), 2005-2008
- Specialist program, Saint-Petersburg State University (mathematical game theory and statistics department), 2000-2005
- Operations management;
- Inventory management;
- Logistics and supply chain management;
- Mathematical game theory;
- Optimal control theory;
- Operations research;
- Quantitative methods for decision making.
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS (total – 15)
Papers in Academic Journals
- Cooperative strong equilibrium in vehicle routing game // Automation and Remote Control, Volume 77, Issue 10, ISSN: 0005-1179 (Print) 1608-3032 (Online), Springer, October 2016, pp. 1867-1881. (SCOPUS, Web of Science Core Collection)
- Strong equilibria in the vehicle routing game // International Game Theory Review, 2014, Т.16, № 4, ISSN 02191989, article number 1450013. (SCOPUS)
- Strong Equilibrium Technique in Differential Games // Game Theory and Applications, Volume 15, ISBN 978-1-61470-187-3, Nova Science Publishers, New York, 2012
Chapters in Books and Collections of Essays
- Strong coalitional structure in an open vehicle routing game // Recent Advances in Game Theory and Applications, Editors: Petrosyan, Leon A., Mazalov, Vladimir V. (Eds.) Birkhäuser Basel, 2016.
- BI Norwegian Business School (Norway), 2015
- Fuqua School of Business, Duke University (Duhrem, NC, USA), 2009
- École des Hautes Études Commerciales de Paris (HEC, Paris, France), 2008.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Drucker Award for Excellence in Teaching, GSOM, 2010-2016
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Work experience, Public Joint Stock Company Gazprom, 2017 – present.
- Head of working group of the Deutsche Bahn and Russian Railways Center for International Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 2015-2017 years.
- Academic director of the Executive education program «Operations management» for OJSC Tomskneft, 2016-2017 years.
- Academic director of the Executive education program "International logistics and supply chain management" for JSC Russian Railways, 2012-2013 years.