Academic Director, Executive Education Programmes
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Candidate of Science (Psychology), St. Petersburg State University
- Specialist Degree (Psychology), Leningrad State University
- Top-Management Team
- Managerial Strategic Competences
- Leadership and Organizational Culture
- Corporate Learning and Development
- Executive Education
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE
- ITP – International Teaching Program, ISBM CEIBS 2015
- Business Coach Certificate, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley, USA, 2009
- Internship, European Business School, International University Schloss Reichartshausen, 2008
- Internship, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley, USA, 2008
- International Teachers Programme, Harvard Business School, 2008
- Internship, University of St.Gallen - Graduate School of Business, Economics, Law and Social Sciences, 2008
- Summer School, LSE, 2007
- Internship, Birmingham University (GB, Birmingham), 2003
- Internship, Chamber of Commerce Hamburg (Hamburg, Germany), 2001
Membership in Professional Associations
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), 2012 –.
- American Society for Training & Development (ASTD), 2011 –.
- Russian Association of Management Consultants and Organizational Development, 2003 –.
- Russian Association Coaches and Organizational Consultants, 1998 –.
- Russian Association of Psychotherapists, 1997 –.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Scientific editing translation: M. Gellert, K. Novak. Working in teams and with teams. Moscow: "Vershina", 2006
- Consulting, Executive Education & Coaching: VTB, Rosneft, Russian Railway, Sberbank, Lenenergo, Ilim Group, Klimov (St. Petersburg), Eurosib (St. Petersburg), Marvell (St. Petersburg), Teaspoon (St. Petersburg), Computer Centre Key (St. Petersburg), Nesco (St. Petersburg), Statoil (St. Petersburg), Würt (St. Petersburg, Moscow, Novosibirsk, Russia), Bank VTB 24 ", etc.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Honorary Diploma of the Russian Association for Business Education “For outstanding contribution to the development of the Russian Business Education”, 2010
- Personal grant from JSC “Rosneft”, 2010
- Honorary Diploma of the Government of the Russian Federation for the active participation in the program of management training for organizations of the national economy of the Russian Federation, 2002
SELECTED RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS
Articles in Refereed Journals
- Methodical Aspects of Business Disciplines Teaching in Top-Managers Groups // Vestnik (Herald) of St. Petersburg University. Management Series. 2012. Issue 1. P. 136-167 (in Russian).
- Experience of Diagnostics of Organizational Culture of the Russian Companies // Russian Management Journal. 2005. Vol. 3, Issue 4. P. 29-54 (in Russian).
- Top Management Team as a Source of Dynamic Capabilities of the Firm // Russian Management Journal. 2008. Vol. 6, Issue 1. P. 3-24 (in Russian).
- Teambuilding in Modern Organizations: Interdiscipline Psychology and Management Synthesis // Vestnik (Herald) of St. Petersburg University. Management Series. 2007. Issue 2. P. 157-177 (in Russian)
Articles in Professional Journals
- Subcultures in the Organization // Personal-Mix. 2007. No. 3 (in Russian).
- HR-Practices in German Companies // Kadrovik (HR-man). 2005. No. 6 (in Russian).
- The Power of Coaching. The Personnel Technology for the 21century // Personal-Mix. 2002. No. 4 (in Russian).
- 5 K of HR-Management in German Companies // Personal-Mix. 2001. No. 6; 2002, Nos. 1, 2, 3 (in Russian).
- Teams in Modern Organisations: Textbook (Book + CD). St. Petersburg, Publishing Centre “Graduate School of Management”, 2011 (in Russian).
Chapters in Books
- Training in the Organizations: Goal, Effects, Effectiveness // Topical Problems of Russian Management. Collected Scientific Works. Vol 1. St. Petersburg, SPbSU Publisher, 2000 (in Russian).
Case Studies (registered in ecch — 2)
- Evaluating the Efficiency of Corporate Training in a Large Russian Firm: The Ilim Pulp Co’s Experience (ecch). 2008. No. 08-033-1 (with M. Latukha).
- The Launch of Ilim Pulp’s Corporate University: The Reform of Personnel Education and Development System (ecch). 2007. No. 407-042-1 (with M. Latukha).