- “Kandidat of Economic Science” degree. (equiv. PhD) , Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia, exp.2016
- “Specialist/Economist” degree. (equiv. Master of Science), Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics, Moscow, Russia, 1998.
- Bachelor degree, International Business School (Hanzehogeschool van Groningen), Holland, 1997
- BTS of International Trade, Ecole des Cadres, Paris, France, 1995
SELECTED RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS
Books, Monographs and Textbooks
- “Building Bridges among the BRICs: Given their cultures, can Brazil, Russia, India, and China really form a cohesive global group?” (Palgrave- Dec. 2014)
- Co-author of the chapter covering Russian culture.
- Cross-cultural Management Textbook (CreateSpace, 2012) - ISBN 13 : 978 1479159680
- Editor and co-author of a practical course-book that synthesizes in a practical way contemporary cross-cultural communication and management knowledge for students and professionals.
- ross-cultural Marketing textbook (in Russian, Infra-M, 2011) ISBN: 978-5-16-003861-2
- Co-author of Russia’s first textbook of cross-cultural marketing. Edited to present students with fundamentals and models of cross-cultural studies and Marketing, this unique textbook is now available throughout Russia in bookstores and online.
Selected papers in Academic Journals
- Road Behavior and Culture, a Statistical review, in Cross-Cultural Conference Proceedings, Business Conference 2015, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria,
- Correlation between Airlines' Use of Foreign Languages and Their Country of Origin's Acceptance of Foreigners, in FHWS Science Journal, 2014 (Jahrgang 2), Ausgabe 1
- The European Influence on Cross-Cultural Models, a Historical Survey, in Человеческий капитал и профессиональное образование" №2 (10) 2014
- Cross-cultural Communication, in Управленческое консультирование 2013 №8 (56), 2013
- Visiting professors in a number of Universities:
- VSE, Unicorn College (Czech Republic), Graduate School of Management - SpSU (Russia), FHWS (Germany); FH Steyr (Austria); ESCE/ECE, Essec & Ecole Centrale (France), Manchester Metropolitan University (UK), Christ University (India) and others.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Independent cross-cultural management consultant for major global corporations such as Microsoft, Enel, Total, SuperJet International, Leroy-Merlin, Rosbank, Auchan, or Ozon.
- Cross-cultural managerial coach for managers at J.P. Morgan, PepsiCo, Danone, Alcoa, Servier, British Petroleum and others.
- Invited speaker at events organized by the American Chamber of Commerce in Russia, the Swiss Olympic Team, or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.
- Head of the International relations at the Unicorn College, Czech Rep. (from 2010)
- Graduate School International Programs Coordinator, Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics (2002-2009)
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Society for Intercultural Education, Training and Research (SIETAR): Member