Professor at Goethe University Frankfurt
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
Papers in Academic Journals
- Risk aversion and effort under an incentive pay scheme with multiplicative noise: theory and experimental evidence. Evidence-based HRM: A Global Forum for Empirical Scholarship, 2015, 3(2).
- The distribution of the gains from spillovers through worker mobility between workers and firms. European Economic Review, 2014, 70: 17-35 (with Andrey Stoyanov).
- Is economic recovery a myth? Robust estimation of impulse responses. Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2014, 29(3): 497-514 (with Coen N. Teulings).
- The effect of schooling on problem drinking: Evidence from Australian twins. Applied Economics, 2013, 45(12): 1583-1599 (with H. Dinand Webbink and Nicholas G. Martin).
- Productivity spillovers across firms through worker mobility. American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2012, 4(2): 168-198 (with Andrey Stoyanov).
- Management economics in a large retail organisation. Management Science, 2010, 56(8): 1398-1414 (with W. Stanley Siebert).
- Searching for the optimal level of employee turnover: A study of a large UK retail organisation. Academy of Management Journal, 2009, 52(2): 294-313 (with W. Stanley Siebert).
- Too many, too fast? Dynamics of net migration in the OECD, 1984-2001. Applied Economics Letters, 2009, 16(6): 597-602.