Since its founding in 1999, BMI has built a dynamic community of talented and ambitious business leaders. With a mission to enhance the management skills of top executives, the BMI Executive Education Programme offers unique open seminars and customised in-company programmes. BMI‘s Executive Education Programme, launched a decade ago, has so far organized over 600 days of open and in-company programmes. The total number of executives trained now exceeds 6,400 managers from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Belarus, Russia, Norway, Switzerland, France, Poland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark and other countries.
European CEO magazine has included BMI on a list of the world's 18 most innovative business schools, while Paris-based Eduniversal ranks BMI’s Executive MBA programme among the 6 best in Eastern Europe and No. 1 in the Baltic region. Credit for these achievements to a large extent goes to BMI’s more than 60 professors and lecturers from over 30 leading business schools worldwide.
What Makes BMI Unique?
- Distinguished faculty from a network of 25 well-known international business schools.
- A world-class curriculum, taught in English, encompassing all fields of modern management practice.
- A dynamic approach to learning that combines stimulating intellectual challenges and application to real projects and company cases.
- An emphasis on knowledge relevant to the real world of global transition and competition.
- A challenging academic environment that encourages initiative, promotes teamwork and paves the way to the highest level of achievement.
- The International Executive MBA programme is accredited by the EFMD with the EPAS quality seal.
BMI’s Executive MBA is the first and so far only programme in the Baltic region accredited by Europe’s most prestigious management education body, the European Foundation for Management Develpment (EFMD), with the EPAS Programme Quality Label.