Thomson Reuters Advanced Analytics (T1.com Investment Banking + Thomson Reuters for Microsoft Office) is the next evolution of analytical and presentation tools that are shaping the way Investment Bankers work. It improves efficiency at every step, from screening and targeting, to comparables analysis, building league tables, valuing a company and developing a client pitch book.
Thomson Reuters Advanced Analytics Features:
- Analyze deal trends using market leading Bond, Equity, Loans and M&A content. Deals content, league tables and volume trends are all available in Excel®. Generate league tables that can be added into a spreadsheet as a formula so you can easily refresh them
- Analyze precedent transactions – bring your results straight into Excel® as formulas that can then be easily refreshed from your spreadsheets
- Screen Bond, Equity, Loans and M&A deals and companies through our scatter plotting tools and build comparables and target lists
- Access to the latest News sources, Filings, Significant Developments and Embargoed Research in Excel® to annotate price charts
- Link tables, charts and text from Excel® to other Microsoft Office® applications to easily create presentations or other documents. All links are instantly refreshable at the click of a button so you can seamlessly update figures and graphics across your workflow
- Format tables, charts and text in your company’s brand compliant colors.
Thomson Reuters research assistant: Elena Dimova [e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Data format: HTML
Publisher: Thomson Reuters
Subscription period: October 1, 2014 - September 31, 2015
Access details: the Thomson Reuters Advanced Analyticsdatabase is accessible from GSOM Library computers only at Volkhovsky per. 3 Library Department (using ID and Password).