The International Conference on Game Theory and Management, a three day conference, will be held in St. Petersburg, Russia in June 24-26, 2009.
Participants will have an opportunity to attend the presentations on a wide range of game-theoretic models, both theory and management applications.
The topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Game Theory and Management
- Dynamic games
- Stochastic games
- Network games
- Evolutionary games
- Cooperative games
- Applications of games in fields such as: strategic management, industrial organization, marketing, operations management, public management, financial management, human resource, energy and resource management and others.
Plenary lectures were deal with different areas of games and management applications. They were delivered by
- Pierre Bernhard, University of Nice-Sofia Antipolis, INRIA (France)
- Reinhard Selten, Bonn University (Germany)
- Dmitriy A. Novikov, Institute of Control Sciences, RAS (Russia)
- Myrna Wooders, Vanderbilt University (USA)
- Valery S. Katkalo (GSOM, SPbU) - co-chair
- Leon A. Petrosyan (FAM, CGT, SPbU) - co-chair
- Nikolay A. Zenkevich (GSOM, CGT, SPbU) - deputy chair
- Maria V. Dorokhina (GSOM, SPbU) - conference manager
- Margarita A. Gladkova (GSOM, SPbU)
- Nadezhda V. Kozlovskaya (GSOM, SPbU)
- Maria A. Yurova (GSOM, SPbU)
- Andrew Zyatchin (FAM, GSOM, SPbU)
International Program Committee
- Eitan Altman (France)
- Jesus Mario Bilbao (Spain)
- Irinel Dragan (USA)
- Hongway Gao (China)
- Andrey Garnaev (Russia)
- Sergiu Hart (Israel)
- Steffen Jørgensen (Denmark)
- Ehud Kalai (USA)
- Andrea Di Liddo (Italy)
- Vladimir Mazalov (Russia)
- Shigeo Muto (Japan)
- Leon Petrosjan (Russia) - chair
- Myrna Wooders (UK)
- David W.K. Yeung (Hong-Kong)
- Georges Zaccour (Canada)
- Nikolay Zenkevich (Russia)
Volume of extended abstracts will be available to registered participants at the beginning of the conference. After the conference, the participants will have an opportunity to submit their papers for publication in a refereed special volume "Contributions on Game Theory", vol. III.
Submissions of the extended abstract (2 pages) are to be made on-line through conference submission web-page starting from October 23rd, 2008.
The decision concerning the acceptance of a presentation will be made on the basis of the extended abstract submission.
- Extended abstracts and invited session submission: February 1st, 2009
- Notification of acceptance: March 1st , 2009
- Final version of the extended abstract: April 1st , 2009
Regular: 300 EUR
Student: 150 EUR
The fees include participation in the conference, tutorials, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome party, conference dinner, city tour, Abstracts volume and "Contributions to Game Theory and Management", vol. II, as well.
The conference and plenary lectures will be held in St. Petersburg at the premises of the Graduate School of Management SPbSU and St. Petersburg University. The buildings are located within walking distance from historical city-center, and can be easily reached by public transport. More information is available on the conference location web-page.