International conference "Public sector transition: improving service delivery"
The 10th International Conference “Public Sector Transition: Improving Quality of Management”, St. Petersburg, October 31 - November 1, 2008.
Key conference topics:
- Service Delivery in the Public Sector
- Issues in Public Economics
- New Public Management
- Strategic Management in the Public Sector
- Budgeting and Finance in the Public Sector
- International Perspective on Public Finance and Private-Public Partnerships
- The Role of Workers and Trade Unions in Public Services
- Corporate Governance and State-owned Enterprises
- E-Government and ICT in Public Administration
This conference continues the series of research seminars and conferences held in 1995-2007. The detailed information about previous events is at the web sites of ASPE (www.aspe.spb.ru
) and Graduate School of Management (www.gsom.spbu.ru
The eighth annual meeting of ASPE will be held during the conference.
Working languages: Russian and English.
Venue: 3, Volkhovsky per., Saint Petersburg, 199004, Russia
Detailed information is available here