The Graduate School of Management at SPbSU offers the following programs:
Bachelor of Management
Program objective: to train highly qualified managers to work in Russian and international companies, as well as federal and regional government authorities.
Bachelor of Public Administration
Comprehensive curriculum targeted at educating leaders for the public service, government relations in the private sector, and public-private partnerships.
Master in Management, MiM
- International Business
- International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master in Information Technologies and Innovation Management
Master in Corporate Finance, MCF
Double Degree Options, available for students admitted to the St.Petersburg University GSOM's Master in Management Programs:
- CEMS Master in International Management by Global Alliance in Management Education, CEMS MIM
- Master in Information Technologies and Innovation Management in cooperation with Lappeenranta University of Technology School of Business, LUT
Executive MBA program
Language of Teaching — Russian, Duration — 20 months of class work and 4 months to complete the final project. Two study-tours to the partner business-schools in Europe and USA Teaching format: 4-day modules per month. Degree — MBA degree and a state diploma from St. Petersburg University.
Double Degree Executive MBA program (with HEC Paris)
Language of teaching — English, duration —18 months. Teaching format — 4 – 6-day modules once per month; 2 sessions of majors, 5 days each; individual assignments to be done between the modules; core courses are held in St. Petersburg and Paris; majors are held in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Middle East. Degree — MBA degree and a state diploma from St. Petersburg University; “Executive Master of Business Administration” degree from HEC Paris and French Ministry of Education.
We contribute to the career and development of senior executives, business directors and experienced managers. Unique design of our programs to meet specific needs of your company and work team. Top professors from GSOM and the best international business schools. Cutting-edge knowledge in the field of theory and business-practices of contemporary management. Combination of various learning topics. Flexible adaptive schedule.
4. Executive Education
- Healthcare Management, is being implemented within the framework of the Presidential Program on Training Managers and Executives for the Enterprises of the National Economy of the Russian Federation.
- International Logistics
Full-time studies (3 years + 1 year abroad). Officially in Russian while the working language is English.
08.00.05 Economics & Management of National Economy, including