Graduate School of Management (GSOM) is a unit of St. Petersburg State University with the status of a Faculty.
Core faculty is the most important asset of GSOM.
- The School’s faculty resources consist of well-known researchers and experienced consultants, combining in their work a solid academic potential with knowledge of business practices.
- The School’s faculty is trained in modern methods of business education, advanced management concepts as well as the knowledge of business practices in Russia.
- The School’s faculty has successful experience of management consulting and teaching on the corporate programs designed for executives. The faculty participated in research internships at leading business schools in the U.S. and Europe.
- The School’s faculty conducts research projects together with leading international research management centers.
- The School’s faculty presents reports (papers) at major international conferences on marketing, strategy, accounting and entrepreneurship.
- The School’s faculty members are the authors of more than 300 training cases (based on the data from Russian and international companies that do business in Russia), 127 cases are registered at the European storage and distribution of cases (European Case Clearing House).
- The School’s faculty published more than 200 books and manuals.