Compulsory literature list (can be found in SPbU GSOM library):
1. Cavanagh G., Moberg D., Velasquez M. 1995. Making business ethics practical // Business Ethics Quarterly. Vol. 5. Issue 3. P. 399–418.
2. Donaldson Th., Dunfee Th. 1994. Toward a unified conception of business ethics: Integrative Social Contract Theory // The Academy of Management Review. Vol. 19. No. 2. P. 252–284.
3. Halme M., Laurila J. 2009. Philanthropy, CR Integration or CR Innovation? Exploring the financial and social outcomes of corporate responsibility //Journal of Business Ethics. Vol. 84. P.325–339.
4. Maak T., Pless N. 2006. Responsible leadership in a stakeholder society — A relational perspective //Journal of business Ethics. Vol. 66. P. 99–115.
5. Maritz R., Pretorius M., Plant K. 2011. Exploring the interface between strategy-making and responsible leadership //Journal of Business Ethics. Vol. 98. 101-113.
6. Pless N., Maak T. 2009. Responsible leaders as agent of world benefit: learning from “Project Ulysses” //Journal of Business Ethics. Vol. 85. P. 59–71
7. Porter M., Kramer M. Creating shared value // Harvard Business Review. 2011. Jan/Feb. P. 62–77.