Ekaterina Sokolova, GSOM SPbU, firstname.lastname@example.org, research interests: state regulation of markets and competition policy, public innovation policy, state regulation and restructuring of natural monopolies, public transport development
The track aims to bring together academic scholars and practitioners with interest to different issues in urban development. Urban development includes different aspects of urban economics and urban planning, such as land use, social landscape analysis, transportation policy, housing, infrastructure and public policy. We invite papers which consider different theoretical and practical aspect of urban development.
Papers on any of the following (but non-exhaustive) themes are welcomed:
- Transportation policy in urban agglomerations.
- Sustainable urban development.
- Smart cities.
- Network industries and public utilities.
- Land use and spatial development.
- Other topics relevant to the urban development track.