The Digital Economy еrack provides a lively and friendly forum for academics, practitioners and policy makers to present and discuss their latest findings in Digital Business, Digital Transformation and Digital Innovation management.
Areas of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
- digital economy in the country, region and global context
- digital strategy and digital business models
- digital transformation, adoption, acceptance and diffusion of digital innovations
- big data, open data, data analytics, data science, virtual reality, augmented reality and artificial intelligence innovations
- digital business
- digital commerce and digital retail
- digital marketing, digital consumer behaviour, CRM
- digital supply chain management and logistics
- social media and computer-mediated communications
- m-commerce and other mobile-based technologies
- digital government, digital public services, digital health
- Industry 4.0, smart cities, smart homes, smart manufacturing and smart government
- Bitcoin or other applications of Blockchain and digital currencies
Multi- and inter-disciplinary papers are welcome. Both empirically and conceptually based papers are welcome.