Sergey Yablonsky, associate professor, GSOM, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Digital Economy and the Internet Track focuses on the ways in which the Internet affects people, groups, organizations, markets and social networks, as well as fundamental issues in the development and operation of the Internet and Internet applications (e.g., security, open source).
- Digital Platforms: Strategy and Business models.
- Customer Analytics and Data driven Business.
- Digital Marketing.
- Global, International, and Cross-Cultural Issues in Digital Business.
- Social Shopping.
- The Digital Supply Chain of the Future: Technologies, Applications and Business Models.
- The Diffusion, Impacts, Adoption and Usage of Cloud Computing.
- Transformation Towards Cloud Computing
- Wearable Technology and the Internet of Things