CEMS Business Projects
Business-project is mandatory for the students of the Global Alliance in Management Education CEMS Master in International Management Program (CEMS MIM). Students on the Master program carry out, as part of the curriculum, a Business project for one of the partner companies of the faculty. Each year about 100 students participate in approximately 20 business/consulting projects with different companies. This gives students not only an opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills but also receive a prospect for further employment. Working language – English.
The project is relesed annually in spring semester.
In order to participate in the project and to verify the topics and research directions of the current interest, please contact the Career Center of GSOM SPBU.
Tel.: +7 (812) 323-84-65
In spring 2018 the following companies participated in the project Mars, Schlumberger, Leroy Merlin (Adeo Group SpA) cooperated with GSOM (in order to stick to the corporate policy, we are not able to provide the name of the project on a public web-site) .
In spring 2017 the following companies participated in the project L'Oreal, IBM, Hilti (2 projects), Mars cooperated with GSOM (in order to stick to the corporate policy, we are not able to provide the name of the project on a public web-site) .
In spring 2016 such companies as Citi, L'Oreal, Daymon Worldwide, EMC, IBM, Hilti and Smurfit Kappa cooperated with GSOM (in order to stick to the corporate policy, we are not able to provide the name of the project on a public web-site) .
In spring 2015 such companies as Indesit, L'Oreal, Daymon Worldwide, Schlumberger, IBM, Hilti and Siemens Gas Turbine Technologies cooperated with GSOM.
- Consumer understanding through packaging (Daymon Worldwide)
- Strategy for repositioning of Life Time Service at Hilti Russia and CIS countries (Hilti)
- Strategy Development of Facility management general contracting (Schlumberger)
- E-commerce launch for Indesit and Hotpoint brands in Russia. Risk assessment of that project (Indesit)
- Brand management on professional market: development strategy elaboration for highlighting/lightening category in mid-range beauty salons segment. (ex., MATRIX) (L’Oreal)
- IBM laboratory enablement strategy as service science and technology organization in Russia (IBM)
- Development of the methodology for costs of goods produces and recommendations on its implementations in Siemens Gas Turbines (Siemens Gas Turbine Technologies)
- Trade marketing strategy optimization on the example of federal and regional retail clients (M.Video, Corporation Center) (Indesit)
In spring 2014 such companies as Sumeko, Indesit, L'Oreal, Schlumberger, IBM and Sberbank co-operated with GSOM SPBU.
- Creating a marketing strategy for Vespa and Aprilia Russia (Sumeko)
- Launch strategy of SDA business by brand Indesit in Russia. Risk assessment of that project (Indesit)
- Growth regaining strategy on Série Expert line of L’Oréal Professionnel (L'Oreal)
- Strategy Development of Oilfield Equipment Sourcing (Schlumberger)
- IBM East Europe/Asia ClientMarketing Plan Creation (IBM)
- General principles of credit and marketing risk assessment techniques in commercial banks on corporate clients on the example of "Sberbank of Russia": suggestions for optimization and implementation of better practices ("Sberbank")
- Business development. The after sales world of profitability center: explore new services and accessories extending the current proposal to increase sales and revenues opportunities (Indesit)
In spring 2013 such companies as Henkel, L'Oreal, McKinsey & Company, Indesit and Bryanston co-operated with GSOM SPBU.
- Industrial competitiveness of green (resource productive) operations and technologies for sustainable development in Russia (McKinsey & Company)
- Hotpoint-Ariston brand strategy development. Risk assessment of brand migration to Hotpoint (Indesit)
- Development strategy of professional brand Essie in Russia (L'Oreal)
- Development of distribution strategy for decorative stickers Metylan Creativ' in Russia (Henkel)
- Marketing of Russian coal within Russian market (Bryanston)