Master Day Event
September 1st, 2015 the Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg University welcomes its newly admitted master students.
The Master Day Event program includes:
- Welcome speech by Konstantin Krotov, GSOM SPbU Managing Director,
- Greetings by Olga Makarova, GSOM SPbU Master Programs Director,
- Guest lectures by representatives of the GSOM SPbU partner companies:
- Gary Coombe, President, Europe Selling & Market Operations (SMO), Procter&Gamble “Leadership in a Changing World”;
- Claudio Cavicchioli, General Director, L’Oreal Russia “L’Oreal – the Adventure of Beauty”;
- Aygul Khalikova, Partner, McKinsey “Management. The People Science”.
The Organizational Meeting will include:
- Presentation by the Head of Master Studies Affairs Department on rules, deadlines and specifics of GSOM master studies,
- Presentations by Master Programs Academic Directors,
- Student ID delivery.
Address: Room 403, 3, Volkhovskiy pereulok (metro station “Sportivnaya-2”).
Master Day Event starts at 9.30.
Thank you for arriving on time. Those arriving later than 9.30 shall follow the Event with the video-translation in room 410.