Vladislav I. Dominiak
Senior Lecturer, Organizational Behavior and Personnel Management Department
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Candidate of Science (Psychology), St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Psychology, 2006.
- Diploma of professional retraining, Social psychology and organizational consulting, St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Psychology, 2000.
- Diploma of Specialist of “Computers, complexes, systems and networks”, St. Petersburg State Academy of Aerospace Instrumentation (SUAI), 1995.
- Organizational and economic psychology.
- Relationships between workers and organizations, employees’ attitudes.
- Organizational and professional loyalty (commitment), engagement and motivation of personnel.
- Organizational culture.
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
Textbooks and manuals
- Motivation and stimulation of professional activity: the textbook and a practical work for the academic bachelor degree / under the editorship of E.A. Rodionova. — M.: Yurayt publishing house, 2016 (chapter 4) (in Russian).
- Possibility of realization of motives of professional activity in the organization// Psychology of management: a practical work / Under the editorship of the prof. G.S. Nikiforov. – SPb.: Rech, 2010. – pp. 179-183 (in Russian).
- Psychology and pedagogics. External communications in the organizations: negotiations and sales (manual). - SPb.: Politechnical university publishing house, 2005 (in Russian).
- Philosophy of sales (methodical manual). - SPb.: EDUCATIONAL VIDEO project, 2003 (in Russian).
Abstractness model of employee engagement // Proceedings of the XVIII International Academic Congress “History, Problems and Prospects of Development of Modern Civilization” (Japan, Tokyo, 25-27 January 2017). Volume XVIII. “Tokyo University Press”, 2017, 441-446 (with Rodionova E., Litvinova S.).
- Implicit diagnostics of values of the personality: prospects and restrictions//Social, economic and psychological problems of management // the Collection of scientific articles / Under the general editorship of M.G. Kovtunovich. Part 1. – M.: MGPPU, 2013. pp. 161-174 (with L.V. Mararitsa) (in Russian).
- Implicit diagnostics of values of the personality//Scientific and technical sheets SPbGPU. Humanities series. No. 1 (143), 2012. – pp. 137-143 (in Russian).
- Possibility of realization of motives as antecedent of organizational loyalty//Scientific and technical sheets of the St. Petersburg state polytechnical university. "Humanitarian and Social Sciences" series, No. 2 (124), 2011. – pp. 105-108 (in Russian).
- Psychological diagnostics of loyalty of personnel//Scientific and technical sheets SPbGPU. Humanitarian and social sciences. No. 2 (111), 2010 – pp. 122-126 (in Russian).
- How to predict organizational loyalty: assessment model//Human resource management, 2006, No. 13, pp. 62-68 (in Russian).
- Organizational loyalty: main approaches//HR manager, 2006, No. 4, pp. 34-40 (in Russian).
- Measurement of loyalty: working model//Personal-Miks, 2004, No. 2, pp. 114-119, No. 3, pp. 105-108 (in Russian).
- Loyalty phenomenon in works of foreign researchers//Personal-Miks, 2003, No. 1, pp. 107-111 (in Russian).
- Loyalty of personnel as attitude//Personal-Miks, 2002, No. 5, p. 73 (in Russian).
Chapters in collective monographs
- Motive of communication in an organizational context//Social psychology of communication: the monograph / under a general edition of A.L. Sventsitsky. - M.: INFRA-M, 2017. - pp. 166-179 (in Russian).
- Social and psychological analysis of organizational loyalty of personnel//Current problems of organizational and economic psychology: collective monograph: Ch.I. / under the editorship of Yu.M. Zabrodin. – M.: MGOU publishing house, 2011. - pp. 208-263 (in Russian).
AWARDS AND GRANTS
- Grant of the Russian Federal Property Fund "Values of the personality as behavior predictors in an uncertainty situation", 2010-2012.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- CEO, consulting company "Dominanta", 2006-.
- Associate professor of social psychology department of St.Petersburg State University, 2007-2017.
- The dean of faculty of psychology (till 2016), the head of the department of psychology, the Baltic university of ecology, policy and law, 2012-2017.
- Associate professor of engineering pedagogics and psychology, SPb State Polytechnical University, 2002-2012.
- Since 2001 Trainings and consultancy projects for different companies.
Membership in professional associations:
- Russian psychological society, 2016-.
- St. Petersburg psychological society, 2007-.