Aliona N. Andreyeva
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- Candidate of Science in Economics, Saint-Petersburg State University, 2004
- MBA, International School of Management LETI-LOVANIUM, 1994
- Diploma, Leningrad State University, History Department, 1987
- Fashion marketing
- Luxury marketing
- Hedonic Marketing
- Conspicuous Consumption
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Luxury Marketing: Modern Strategies. St.Petersburg, 2007. (with Ludmila Bogomolova)
- Designer Brands In Fashion Business. St.Petersburg, 2006.
- Fashion and audio branding: The analysis and interpretation of luxury fashion marketing concepts // Journal of Global Fashion Marketing, 2016, 7 (4): 291-304 (with Yulia Malenkaya).
- Luxury Marketing: Analysis of Contemporary Concepts // Journal of Brand Management. #4 (77), 2014, pp.194 - 216.
- Fashion and Conspicuous Consumption in Russia // Journal of Brand Management. 2012, 2 (63): 108 — 120.
- Luxury and the Contemporary Art // Journal of Brand Management. #3 (52), 2010, pp.168-179.
- Shalimar: Perfume of the Century or Destruction of a Legend? (Case Study) // Vestnik of St. Petersburg State University, Management. Vol.4, 2010, p.167 - 218.
- Brand Portfolio Management in Fashion Business: cases of Armani and Gucci // Russian Journal of Management, 2006, Vol.4 No.3, p. 124-154.
- Global Designer Brands As Modus Operandi of The Russian Fashion Retail // Vestnik of St. Petersburg State University, Management. 2006. Vol. 2, June, p. 65-87.
- Fashion Business Adverting // Advertising Ideas, 2006, # 1(57), p. 100-111.
- Concept of Designer Brand Portfolio in Fashion Business // Journal of Brand Management. #6 (10), 2003.
- Marketing Communications of Designer Brands in Fashion Business //Journal of Marketing Communications. #1 (13), 2003.
- Fashion Marketing of Designer Brands: St.Petersburg Case in the beginning of XXI century // Vestnik of St. Petersburg State University, Management. Vol.1, 2002.
- Fashion Marketing of Designer Brands in St.Petersburg //Fashion Industry. March, 2002.
- Distinctive Features of Designer Brands in Fashion Marketing //Journal of Marketing & Marketing Research in Russia, # 1 (37), 2002.
- HEC (Paris), 2006
- UC Berkeley, Haas School of Business, 2002, 2003
HONORS AND AWARDS
- The certificate of honor of the Russian Ministry of Education & Science, 2009
- The winner of competition of pedagogical skill (St.Petersburg State University), 2008
- Russian Association of Business Education (RABO) – the best lecturing course for “Marketing Communications”, 2008
- COSMOPOLITAN – Russia Professional Success Award (in Marketing), 1995
- Research Support Eurasia Foundation, 2004
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Owner and creator of Luxury Theory internet project http://luxurytheory.ru/
- Associated Professor at Higher School of Economics (Moscow), 2012 - 2014.
- Invited lecturer at French Fashion Institute Mod’Art (St.Petersburg), 2014 - 2016.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of St. Petersburg Fashion Syndicate.
- Еxecutive seminars on luxury marketing for the Russian operators of the luxury universe (L’Oreal Luxe Division, Rolls Royce, Sotheby’s International Realty, Boucheron, Kempinski Hotel Moika 22)
- Marketing Director; DA&N Advertising Agency, 1997-1999
- Brand Manager; Gillette Russia & CIS, 1995-1997
- Regional Marketing Manager, Cadbury Confectionary (Russia), 1994-1995,
- Marketing Manager, Russkoye Video-Channel 11 (Public TV-channel), 1990-1994