Maria V. Fattakhova
- Degree in Applied mathematics, St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Control Processes, 1995
- Candidate of science, Dissertation on "Nash equilibrium in a voting game", SPbU, 1998
- Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, SPbU, 2005
- The game theory, operations research.
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Game theoretic model of the board election /International Journal of Mathematics, Game Theory and Algebra. – 1998. – Vol. 7, No. 2/3.
PAPERS AT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Winning coalitional partition in voting games. XII International Conference on Game Theory and Applications – Genova, 1998.
- Dynamic games with random duration and uncertain payoffs. V International Petrozavodsk Conference. Petrozavodsk, 2000.
- About one new solution for simple game. II international conference on Actual problems of economy and new technologies of teaching (Smirnov's Readings): SPb, MBI, 2003
- South Korea, Seoul, Korea University; lectures on the course "Theory of Games", 1996-1997.