Current issues of case-method development in business education and research
The round table “Current issues of case-method development in business education and research” will be held on October 4, 2019 within the 6th International GSOM Emerging Markets Conference 2019: Management in Digital Age.
The round table agenda includes discussion of a number of topical issues of the case method development in Russia and abroad, including:
- Evolution of the case method: what is interesting about modern case studies?
- What hinders the case method development: are the costs of developing study cases justified?
- Cases in the Digital Age.
- Research based on the case method and development of study cases: the dialectic of the process.
- Case as an analysis of companies experience - border format: a case study or a research publication?
We invite everyone interested in the case method to participate in the round table: scholars, practitioners, students, GSOM EMC 2019 participants are welcome to register for participation.
Share your experience, knowledge, your own vision of the modern stage of development of the case method in Russia and the world!
|>||The working language is Russian.|
|>||Time: October 4, 2019|
Director of the Resource Center for Case Studies at Graduate School of Management at St. Petersburg University
|Terms of participation|
- REGISTRATION >> is required
- Registration fee required*
* GSOM Emerging Markets Conference 2019 participants can attend the round table free of charge.
Registration fee for participation in the round table is 1000 rubles.
* Detailed information on how to pay the registration fee is presented on the main page of the conference "Emerging markets-2019"