The Thirteenth International Conference GTM-2019
INTERNATIONAL MEETING ON GAME THEORY
July 03 - 05, 2019 (ISDG12-GTM2019) St.Petersburg, Russia
ST. PETERSBURG STATE UNIVERSITY
THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF DYNAMIC GAMES
July 03 - 05, 2019
The ISDG12-GTM2019 International Meeting on Game Theory, as joint meeting of “12th International ISDG Workshop” and “13th International Conference on Game Theory and Management”, will be held in St. Petersburg, Russia in July 03-05, 2019.
The ISDG12 - GTM2019 is organized by St. Petersburg State University and International Society of Dynamic Games (ISDG)
Participants will have an opportunity to attend the presentations on a wide range of game-theoretic models, both theory and applications including management applications.
The topics include, but are not limited to the following list:
- Game theory and management applications
- Cooperative games and applications
- Games with coalitional structure
- Dynamic games and applications
- Repeated games
- Pursuit-Evasion games
- Search, encounter and inspection games
- Learning and adaptive games
- Mechanism design
- H-infinity control and robust controller design
- Dynamic networks
- Evolutionary games and applications
- Stochastic games and applications
- Market models
- Networking games
- Numerical methods and computer implementation of game models
- Dynamic Bargaining
- Voting and power indices
- Game theory applications in fields such as: strategic management, industrial organization, marketing, operations and supply chain management, public management, financial management, human resources, energy and resource management and others.
- Leon Petrosyan (AM&CP, SPbSU) – co-chair
- Nikolay Zenkevich (GSOM, SPbSU) – co-chair
- Artem Sedakov (AM&CP, SPbSU) – conference manager
- Margarita Gladkova (GSOM, SPbSU)
- Maria Bulgakova (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Irina Marchenko (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Yaroslavna Pankratova (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Elena Parilina (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Anastasia Pleshkova (GSOM, SPbSU)
- Anna Tur (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Anna Veselova (GSOM, SPbSU)
- Andrey Zyatchin (GSOM, SPbSU)
International Scientific Committee
- Eitan Altman (France)
- Jesus Mario Bilbao (Spain)
- Irinel Dragan (USA)
- Hongway Gao (China)
- Andrey Garnaev (Russia)
- Sergiu Hart (Israel)
- Steffen Jørgensen (Denmark)
- Ehud Kalai (USA)
- Andrea Di Liddo (Italy)
- Vladimir Mazalov (Russia)
- Shigeo Muto (Japan)
- Leon Petrosyan (Russia) – co-chair
- Richard Staelin (USA)
- Krzysztof Szajowski (Poland)
- Agnieszka Wiszniewska-Matyszkie (Poland)
- Myrna Wooders (USA)
- David W.K. Yeung (Hong-Kong)
- Georges Zaccour (Canada)
- Nikolay Zenkevich (Russia) – co-chair
- Paul Zipkin (USA)
Abstracts’ volume will be available to registered participants at the beginning of the conference. After the conference, the participants will have an opportunity to submit their papers for publication in a refereed special volume “Contributions on Game Theory and Management”, vol. XII.
|Accommodation and Visa|
We advise you to make your early reservation as June-July is considered to be a high season so we won't be able to guarantee the hotel reservation after May 20, 2019.
The hotel could be chosen from the list here.
When entering Russia, all foreign citizens should be in a possession of valid visa. St. Petersburg State University provides the visa support to its guests and supplies them with the official letter of invitation.
The process of obtaining the official letter of invitation takes up to 4 – 6 weeks. In case you need a visa, please, contact us as soon as you obtain confirmation of acceptance to get an invitation letter in time.
All details about the visa application process should be obtained from Russian Embassies / Consulates in respective countries of residence prior to applying (find its location in your country here). Please, note that in some countries Russian Embassies / Consulates will require HIV test and original letter of invitation to process with the visa.
The invitations needed to obtain Russian visas will be sent to conference participants, based on the personal information submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Please submit this information in good time and at the latest May 1, 2019.
We recommend that you contact the Russian Embassies or Consulates before apply to confirm, which documents are needed. Your passport should contain at least two empty pages, preferably next to each other and should be valid at least for six months from the estimated day of arrival to Russia.
If you have any additional questions or you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- Xiaotie Deng, Peking University, China
- Ehud Lehrer, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
- Onesimo Hernandez-Lerma, National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico
- Vladimir Mazalov, Karelskii Research Center RAS, Russia
- David Ramsey, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Nina Subbotina, Krasovsky Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics RAS, Russia
The information will follow
Submissions of the abstract (not exceeding 1 page) are to be made on-line through conference website.
The decision concerning the acceptance of a presentation will be made on the basis of the extended abstract submission.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION deadline is extended to March 22, 2019. Please disseminate the information in your network.
Registration starts on April 1, 2019. Early bird registration deadline June 10, 2019.
- Abstracts and invited session submission: February 20th, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: March 20th, 2019
- Final version of the abstract: June 10th, 2019
- Early registration: June 10th, 2019
The registration fee is non-refundable and this year should be paid in RUBLES using the special on-line Registration form on the Conference website.
Early bird registration deadline May 20, 2019. The registration fees are as follows:
Includes: conference package, access to talks, lunches, coffee breaks, welcome party and gala dinner.
26 250 RUB
30 000 RUB
Includes: conference package, access to talks, lunches, coffee breaks, welcome reception and gala dinner. For students only.
11 250 RUB
15 000 RUB
Includes: welcome reception and gala dinner.
15 000 RUB
18 750 RUB
Bank details if the payment is made by the Organization (in EURO)
Name: Saint -Petersburg State University
Address: Universitetskaya nab., 7/9, St. Petersburg, 199034, Russia
Account number: 40501978239000000005
Bank name: JSC VTB BANK (OPERU BRANCH)
Bank address: B.Morskaya Str., 29, 190000
Extra bank charges should be paid by the participant. Be so kind to indicate in a payment form the payment purpose "ISDG12-GTM2019 International Meeting on Game Theory" and the name of the participant. Unidentified payments could be lost and can cause mutual complexity.
*Registration as a Student requires a written letter on university letter head, with the statement that the registered person is a fulltime student at the time of the conference, to be signed by the university professor who is acting as the student's advisor.
The fees include participation in the conference, tutorials, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome party, conference dinner, the abstract volume, collected articles “Contributions to Game Theory and Management”, vol. XII.
Registration consists of two stages: filling in the registration form and paying the registration fee. At the end of the fee payment, a receipt must be formed, which confirms the successful completion of the registration and can be printed by the participant.
Registration form (Here >>)
Please note that the registration service will be available from April 1, 2019.
- A separate registration form must be used for each participant.
- Registration will be valid when full payment is received.
Certificate of attendance and payment will be issued during the meeting.
- The First International Conference on Game Theory and Management GTM 2007
- The Second International Conference on Game Theory and Management GTM 2008
- The Third International Conference on Game Theory and Management GTM 2009
- The Fourth International Conference on Game Theory and Management GTM 2010
- The Fifth International Conference on Game Theory and Management GTM 2011
St. Petersburg State University in collaboration with ISDG (Russian Chapter) organizes an International Conference on Game Theory and Management every year since 2007.
- The Second International Conference on Game Theory and Management (GTM2008)
- The Third International Conference on Game Theory and Management (GTM2009)
- The Fourth International Conference on Game Theory and Management (GTM2010)
- The Fifth International Conference on Game Theory and Management (GTM2011)
- The Sixth International Conference on Game Theory and Management (GTM2012)
- The Seventh International Conference on Game Theory and Management (GTM2013)
- The Eighth International Conference on Game Theory and Management (GTM2014)
- The Ninth International Conference on Game Theory and Management. SING11-GTM2015
- The Tenth International Conference on Game Theory and Management. GTM2016
- The Eleventh International Conference on Game Theory and Management. GTM2017
- The Twelth International Conference on Game Theory and Management. GTM2018
ISDG organizes a Symposium on Dynamic Games and Applications every two years, and smaller workshops in between. Also, some meetings are possible held by local chapters of ISDG.
- 18th ISDG Symposium, Grenoble, France, July 9-12, 2018
- 17th ISDG Symposium, Urbino, Italy, July 12-15, 2016
- 16th ISDG Symposium, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, July 9-12, 2014
- 15th ISDG Symposium, Chateau Liblice (Conference Center of AS CR), Bysice, the Czech Republic, July 19-22, 2012
- 14th ISDG Symposium, Banff, Alberta, Canada, June 19-24, 2010
- 13th ISDG Symposium, Wroclaw University of Technology, Wroclaw, Poland, June 30-July 3rd, 2008
- 12th ISDG Symposium, Sophia-Antipolis, France, July 3-6, 2006
- 11th ISDG Symposium, Ventana Canyon Resort, Tucson, Arizona, December 18-21, 2004
- 10th ISDG Symposium, St.Petersburg, July 8-11, 2002.
- 9th ISDG Symposium, Adelaide, South Australia, December 18-21, 2000
- 8th ISDG Symposium, Maastricht, the Netherlands, July 6-8, 1998
- 7th ISDG Symposium, Shonan Village Center, Kanagawa, Japan, December 16-18, 1996
- 6th ISDG Symposium, St-Jovite, Quebec, Canada, July 13-15, 1994
- 5th ISDG Symposium, Conches, July 13 and Grimentz, Switzerland, July 15-17, 1992
- 4th ISDG Symposium, Espoo, Finland, August 9-10, 1990
- 3rd ISDG Symposium, Sophia-Antipolis, France, June 16-17, 1988
- 11th ISDG Workshop, Warsaw, Poland, July 13-15, 2017
- 10th ISDG Workshop, Glasgow, Great Britain, July 16-17, 2015
- 9th ISDG Workshop, Barcelona, Spain, July 5-6, 2013
- 8th ISDG Workshop, Padova, Italy, July 21-22, 2011
- 7th ISDG Workshop, Djerba, Tunisia, July 1-3, 2009
- 6th ISDG Workshop, Rabat, Moroco, September 5-8, 2007
- 5th ISDG Workshop, Segovia, Spain, September 21-24, 2005
- 4th ISDG Workshop, Goslar, Germany, May 19-21, 2003
- 3rd ISDG Workshop, Cargese, Corsica, July 16-21, 2001
- 2nd ISDG Workshop, Ischia, Italy, July 18-21, 1999
- 1st ISDG Workshop, Sils-Maria, Switzerland, August 20-22, 1997
The conference and plenary lectures will be held at St. Petersburg in the buildings of Graduate School of Management and nearby buildings of St. Petersburg State University (the nearest metro station is "Sportivnaya"):
How to get to Conference venue:
- From Sportivnaya metro station: exit to Makarov embankment, Sredniy pr. and Kadetskaya lin., go along the Makarov embankment up to Volkhovsky per. (see the map above)
- From Nevsky prospect / Gostinniy dvor metro station: bus 1, 7, trolleybus 1, 10 up to Universitetskaya embankment (stop "University"). Go along Mendeleevskaya linea crossing the square of Academic Sakharov, then along Birzhevaya linea go to Volkhovsky per.
(questions and support),
Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University
Phone: (+7 921) 420 98 59
Fax: (+7 812) 323 84 51
Postal address: 3, Volkhovskiy per., St. Petersburg, 199004, Russia
Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Control Processes, St. Petersburg State University
Phone: (+7 905) 279 11 09