The Fifth International Conference on Game Theory and Management, a three day conference, will be held in St. Petersburg, Russia in June 27-29, 2011.
Participants will have an opportunity to attend the presentations on a wide range of game-theoretic models, both theory and management applications.
The topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Game theory and management applications
- Cooperative games and applications
- Dynamic games and applications
- Evolutionary games and applications
- Stochastic games and applications
Game theory applications in fields such as: strategic management, industrial organization, marketing, operations and supply chain management, public management, financial management, human resources, energy and resource management and others.
Plenary lectures will deal with different areas of games and management applications. They will be delivered by
- Valery S. Katkalo (GSOM, SPbU) - co-chair
- Leon A. Petrosyan (FAM, CGT, SPbU) - co-chair
- Nikolay A. Zenkevich (GSOM, CGT, SPbU) - deputy chair
- Maria V. Dorokhina (GSOM, SPbU) - conference manager
- Denis D. Varlamov (GSOM, SPbU)
- Andrew Zyatchin (GSOM, SPbU)
International Program Committee
- Eitan Altman (France)
- Jesus Mario Bilbao (Spain)
- Irinel Dragan (USA)
- Hongway Gao (China)
- Andrey Garnaev (Russia)
- Sergiu Hart (Israel)
- Steffen Jørgensen (Denmark)
- Ehud Kalai (USA)
- Valery Katkalo (Russia) - co-chair
- Andrea Di Liddo (Italy)
- Vladimir Mazalov (Russia)
- Shigeo Muto (Japan)
- Leon Petrosjan (Russia) - co-chair
- Richard Staelin (USA)
- Krzysztof Szajowski (Poland)
- Myrna Wooders (USA)
- David W.K. Yeung (Hong-Kong)
- Georges Zaccour (Canada)
- Nikolay Zenkevich (Russia)
- Paul Zipkin (USA)
Volume of extended abstracts will be available to registered participants at the beginning of the conference. After the conference, the participants will have an opportunity to submit their papers for publication in a refereed special volume "Contributions on Game Theory", vol. V.
Submissions of the extended abstract (not exceeding 2 pages) are to be made on-line through conference website starting from November 10th, 2010.
The decision concerning the acceptance of a presentation will be made on the basis of the extended abstract submission.
- Extended abstracts and invited session submission: February 1st, 2011
- Notification of acceptance: March 1st , 2011
- Final version of the extended abstract: April 1st , 2011
The conference and plenary lectures will be held in St. Petersburg at the premises of the Graduate School of Management SPbU and St. Petersburg University. The buildings are located within walking distance from historical city-center, and can be easily reached by public transport.