The European Meeting on Game Theory (SING11-GTM2015), a three day conference, will be held in St. Petersburg, Russia in July 08-10, 2015. As part of the Meeting The Nineth International Conference on Game Theory and Management will be held.
European participants will have an opportunity to attend the presentations on a wide range of game-theoretic models, both theory and management applications.
The topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Game theory and management applications
- Cooperative games and applications
- Games with coalitional structure
- Dynamic games and applications
- Dynamic networks
- Evolutionary games and applications
- Stochastic games and applications
- Market models
- Mechanism design
- Learning and experimentation
- Voting and power indices
- Game theory applications in fields such as: strategic management, industrial organization, marketing, operations and supply chain management, public management, financial management, human resources, energy and resource management and others.
Local Organizing Committee
- Leon Petrosyan (AM&CP, SPbSU) – chair
- Nikolay Zenkevich (GSOM, SPbSU) – deputy chair
- Elena Parilina (AM&CP, SPbSU) - conference manager
- Margarita Gladkova (GSOM, SPbSU)
- Anna Khmelnitskaya (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Anna Melnik (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Artem Sedakov (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Andrey Zyatchin (GSOM, SPbSU)
- Encarnación Algaba (Spain)
- Gustavo Bergantinos (Spain)
- Renè van den Brink (Netherlands)
- Jesus Mario Bilbao (Spain)
- Marco Dall'Aglio (Italy)
- Andrea Di Liddo (Italy)
- Vito Fragnelli (Italy)
- Gianfranco Gambarelli (Italy)
- Steffen Jørgensen (Denmark)
- Marcin Malawski (Poland)
- Vladimir Mazalov (Russia)
- Stefano Moretti (France)
- Dmitri Novikov (Russia)
- Marina Nunez Oliva (Spain)
- Leon Petrosyan (Russia) – chair
- Marco Slikker (Netherlands)
- Izabella Stach (Poland)
- Frank Steffen (United Kingdom)
- Peter Sudhölter (Denmark)
- Krzysztof Szajowski (Poland)
- Judith Timmer (Netherlands)
- Elena Yanovskaya (Russia)
- Nikolay Zenkevich (Russia)
Abstracts’ volume will be available to registered participants at the beginning of the conference. After the conference, the participants will have an opportunity to submit their papers for publication in a refereed special volume “Contributions to Game Theory and Management”, vol. IX.
Submissions of the abstract (1/2-1 page) are to be made on-line through conference website starting from November 15th, 2014.
The decision concerning the acceptance of a presentation will be made on the basis of the abstract submission.
- Extended abstracts and invited session submission: February 20th, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: March 20th, 2015
- Final version of the extended abstract: April 20th, 2015
(before May 15th)
Regular: 300 EUR
Student: 150 EUR
The fees include participation in the conference, conference package, lunches, coffee breaks, welcome party, social program and gala dinner.
The conference and plenary lectures will be held in St. Petersburg at the premises of the Graduate School of Management St. Petersburg University.