Travel and accommodation costs will not be covered by the organizers. Participants willing to participate should cover their own costs.
We advise you to make your early reservation as June-July is considered to be a high season so we won't be able to guarantee the hotel reservation after May 15, 2016.
The hotel could be chosen from the list here.
All foreign visitors to Russia must obtain an entry visa. Visas are provided using a personal invitation or a voucher. The process of obtaining the official letter of invitation takes up to 4 – 6 weeks. In case you need a visa, please, contact us as soon as you obtain confirmation of acceptance to get an invitation letter in time.
The invitations (vouchers) needed to obtain Russian visas will be sent to conference participants, based on the personal information submitted to email@example.com :
- Photocopy of your passport vital information pages (showing full name, birth date, place of birth, citizenship, passport number, date of issue, expiration date, state and city of residence);
- Country of birth. Add the name of the country, even if it is not specified on the passport;
- Specify whether you live in a country other than your current nationality, stating, if you answer yes, the number of your residence permit and its expiration date;
- Current place of work/study name and address of the organization including the postal code, current position;
- Address of your expected accommodation;
- Specify a city of your nearest Consulate or Embassy of Russian Federation where you will apply for visa.
- Planned dates of entry and departure;
Please submit this information in good time and at the latest May 1, 2016.
In order to obtain a Russian entry visa, please contact a local Russian embassy or a consulate (find its location in your country here) for further information. Some embassies or consulates may have rules which differ slightly from those of others, so check with the consulate where you will be making your visa application.
Please be advised that in order to obtain a visa, your passport must be valid for at least 3 months after the proposed date of departure FROM Russia after the conference.
Migration card. All foreign citizens arriving to Russia have to complete a migration card given to them upon arrival in Russia. Please, fill it in carefully and keep it safe until you leave the country, as it is quite complicated to deal with your departure without it.
If you have any additional questions or you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to offer our help in booking accommodation, transfers, sightseeing tours, boat trips, theatre and museum tickets in St.Petersburg. see details >>