Special training instills a complex knowledge and practical skills in the field of financial recourses management of a company, banking and insurance business.
The main objectives of financial managers are:
- ability to organize efficient financial work,
- to do strategic planning of company`s finances
- ability to draw and to analyze financial, managerial and tax reports,
- to know the methodology of risk assessment,
- to solve tasks connected with planning and efficient use of financial and credit resources.
Graduates of this concentration have opportunities as managers and specialists of finance departments, banks` analytic branches, insurance companies, consulting and audit companies.