According to GSOM Doctoral program curriculum, candidate exams must be passed in the following periods:
- 1st year, Spring – candidate exams on History and Philosophy of Science and English
- 2nd year, Fall – candidate exam on specialty (Economics and Management)
|Candidate exams programs:|
- in order to pass the exam student must write and submit essay. Themes and requirements are established by instructor of the course “Contemporary Theory of Organization and Management”. Essay must be approved by scientific advisor and a reviewer (instructor of the course “Contemporary Theory of Organization and Management”). Front page should be as a sample. Please contact to the Doctoral Program office if you need help with the front page.
- program of Candidate exam on English
- program of Candidate exam on Specialty