The Tenth International Conferenceon Game Theory and Management, a three day conference, will be held in St. Petersburg, Russia in July 07-09, 2016.
Participants will have an opportunity to attend the presentations on a wide range of game-theoretic models, both theory and management applications.
The topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Game theory and management applications
- Cooperative games and applications
- Dynamic games and applications
- Evolutionary games and applications
- Stochastic games and applications
- Game theory applications in fields such as: strategic management, industrial organization, marketing, operations and supply chain management, public management, financial management, human resources, energy and resource management and others.
- Leon Petrosyan (AM&CP, SPbSU) – co-chair
- Nikolay Zenkevich (GSOM, SPbSU) – co-chair
- Anna Tur (AM&CP, SPbSU) – conference manager
- Margarita Gladkova (GSOM, SPbSU)
- Artem Sedakov (AM&CP, SPbSU)
- Anna Veselova (GSOM, SPbSU)
- Andrey Zyatchin (GSOM, SPbU)
- Anna Khmelnitskaya (AM&CP, SPbSU)
International Program Committee
- Eitan Altman (France)
- Jesus Mario Bilbao (Spain)
- Irinel Dragan (USA)
- Hongway Gao (China)
- Andrey Garnaev (Russia)
- Sergiu Hart (Israel)
- Steffen Jørgensen (Denmark)
- Ehud Kalai (USA)
- Andrea Di Liddo (Italy)
- Vladimir Mazalov (Russia)
- Shigeo Muto (Japan)
- Leon Petrosyan (Russia) – chair
- Richard Staelin (USA)
- Krzysztof Szajowski (Poland)
- Myrna Wooders (USA)
- David W.K. Yeung (Hong-Kong)
- Georges Zaccour (Canada)
- Nikolay Zenkevich (Russia) – deputy chair
- Paul Zipkin (USA)
Volume of extended abstracts will be available to registered participants at the beginning of the conference. After the conference, the participants will have an opportunity to submit their papers for publication in a refereed special volume “Contributions on Game Theory”, vol. X.
Submissions of the extended abstract (not exceeding 2 pages) are to be made on-line through conference website.
The decision concerning the acceptance of a presentation will be made on the basis of the extended abstract submission.
- Extended abstracts and invited session submission: February 20th, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: March 20th , 2016
- Final version of the extended abstract: April 20th , 2016
The fees include participation in the conference, tutorials, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome party, conference dinner, the abstract volume and collected articles “Contributions to Game Theory and Management”, vol. IX, as well.
The conference and plenary lectures will be held in St. Petersburg at the premises of the Graduate School of Management SPbU and St. Petersburg University. The buildings are located within walking distance from historical city-center, and can be easily reached by public transport. More information is available on the conference web-page